[TOOL] HTC One X (Evita) All-In-One Toolkit V3.0.1 [7-7-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

seangeezy12

Sean G. There is a space. It has to SeanG. Just put it in your C drive and you'll be fine.

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room ;)

now im getting "error device not found" WTF lol what am i not doing?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

now it says *TAMPERED* at the top right under where it says *Unlocked*

Niterider123

Nov 6, 2011
Hi Guys I know this question must have been asked like a million times and sorry for being noobish but I have HOXL At&t with 1.85 firmware and I want to root it and unlock the bootloader so Can i use this toolkit if yes then do i have to run Xfactor exploit?

Please help me out here I want flash a custom rom on my one x.
thanks in advance

brizle

Jan 6, 2010
the htc dev page will not let me register. does anyone know a workaround for this? ive been trying for 3 days to register with no luck

Niterider123

Nov 6, 2011
the htc dev page will not let me register. does anyone know a workaround for this? ive been trying for 3 days to register with no luck

Hey the same thing is hapening to me I have been trying for 2 days now and I dont even know how to root the device I m thinking of selling this device If i dont get root

metal1f3

Dec 28, 2010
Arkansas
Re: [TOOL] HTC One X (Evita) All-In-One Toolkit V2.1.1 [2-1-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Pr

I too have been trying to register for a couple of days. Can someone who is registered see if they can log in? Can you carrier unlock HTC phones from htcdev? I ask because the U.S. recently made carrier unlocking illegal and I was wondering if HTC could have taken down the site to accommodate. Anywho, back to my crippled one x.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

brizle

Jan 6, 2010
nevermind... htcdev site has been fixed. Just had to do the register at 3am i guess. Your toolkit worked flawlessly. My HTC One X is now fully rooted! THANK YOU

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Can you carrier unlock HTC phones from htcdev? I ask because the U.S. recently made carrier unlocking illegal and I was wondering if HTC could have taken down the site to accommodate.

SIM unlocking (carrier or subsidy lock) is now illegal (if the code is not supplied by your carrier), and only for devices purchased after the law took effect.

The law has nothing to do with bootloader unlock.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Will this method make the phone s off? or there is another tool kit to do s off thing for the phone. thanks

There is no S-Off for our device yet. This toolkit is for the AT&T One X, and will give you temp root>SuperCID>bootloader unlock>perm root (as well as install TWRP, and some other features as noted in the OP).

hbt15

Apr 25, 2011
Telstra O-XL

Hi all,

Will this root a Telstra One XL running 3.17 software with a hboot 2.14?

Bootloader is already unlocked and latest TWRP installed.

Cheers

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
can your software be used to downgrade from 4.1.1 jb, its giving me trouble and i would like to go to any custom setup

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Hi all,

Will this root a Telstra One XL running 3.17 software with a hboot 2.14?

Bootloader is already unlocked and latest TWRP installed.

Since you are BL unlocked, and TWRP installed, all you need to do is flash SuperSU in TWRP to get root. Alternately, flash a custom JB ROM, or stock rooted JB.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

can your software be used to downgrade from 4.1.1 jb, its giving me trouble and i would like to go to any custom setup

Are you on the OTA Jellybean update? If so, and you are looking to downgrade the hboot, this tool doesn't do that. You need the JET tool and a Linux computer.

Great Thanks

Worked well, thanks Hasoon2000 - for a noob like myself just delving into the Dev side, i must say I love your Tool Kits....

I have a "WILDFIRE S" that is now redundent, if you want a guinee pig to test on give me a shout,

I will chuck anything on there, random files, and modded kernals, just let me know via PM

I Also Got a WM8850 ready for testing on too, recovery being the most trouble-some thing im trying to break into, although - my jedi powers are "weak"

we all have to start somewhere :)

Keep up the good work

fastvan67

Jan 16, 2010
Well, I have tried your tool and seem to have hit a snag. I went to HTCDev to get my unlock code. This is the error I received.

Error Code: 160.
Error Reason: MID Not Allowed

Is there a way around this?

davezaff

Aug 11, 2008
Outside Philly
Re: [TOOL] HTC One X (Evita) All-In-One Toolkit V2.1.1 [2-1-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Pr

Try changing Cid to 22222222.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

tero2012

Feb 22, 2012
using toolkit to just root the device

Hello,

Can this tool be used to just root the device?
I do not care about unlocking the bootloader.

Thanks

Luminate7s

Jul 4, 2011
I have a couple questions, after I finish this process am I set to flash a ROM or is there any other things I need to do? Also will I loose everything on my phone by doing this?

angramenyu

May 15, 2012

SIM unlocking (carrier or subsidy lock) is now illegal (if the code is not supplied by your carrier), and only for devices purchased after the law took effect.

The law has nothing to do with bootloader unlock.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

There is no S-Off for our device yet. This toolkit is for the AT&T One X, and will give you temp root>SuperCID>bootloader unlock>perm root (as well as install TWRP, and some other features as noted in the OP).

I believe there's an S-Off method already available.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

alexhp26

Nov 26, 2012
Monterrey
help a noob

update---nevermind i got that part!

hi! in really new at this, so im stuck on the copy paste the token into the htcdev page. it says that
"Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.
Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won't work"

i dont know what im doing wrong :( help the noob!

Attachments

• token.jpg
    token.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One X. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • TWRP 2.5.0.0
    • User Provided Recovery
    -Flash Kernels provided
    • User Provided Kernel
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One X Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Boot into Bootloader
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this! (A great motivator for me to continue updating for the One X!)

Here is a screenshot.

ndol1g.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - djrbliss for his Xfactor root exploit!
    - Mods of the forum!
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

You can show your appreciation by donating to me via PayPal by clicking THIS. It helps me continue going to school and gives me a motivator to update the toolkit for the One X!

Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 10-23-2012
    - Initial Release

v1.1 Released 10-28-2012
    - Updated ADB and Fastboot
    - Updated my scripts with instructions on how to basically do everything. It should be pure noob proof now!!!

v2.0 Released 12-24-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU to 0.99
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

v2.1 Released! 1-22-2013
    - Added a Factory RUU link
    - Added a way to check your CID
    - Get Token ID command will take you to bootloader and then get it. No more booting to bootlaoder manually
    - Added a feature to flash RUU zip file
    - Flash A Kernel command will take you to bootloader and then flash it. No more booting to bootlaoder manually
    - Relock Bootloader command will take you to bootloader and then relock it. No more booting to bootlaoder manually

v2.1.1 Released! 2-1-2013
    - Updated all TWRP recoveries to 2.4.1.0
    - Updated SuperSU from 0.99 to 1.04 <--- This should fix the root issues now!

v3.0 Released! 6-4-2013
    - Changed my main file hoster to Androidfiles.org (credits to JMZ for giving me space in his server)
    - Updated drivers to support Windows 8
    - Added the Motochopper 3.18 exploit
    - Added the S-Off feature
    - Updated TWRP to 2.5.0.0
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.25
    - Removed the kernel section and added the kernel flashing under the Extras section
    - Added new commands
    - Added a feature to make logcats
    - Added S-Off ONLY commands: Write CID, Return to S-ON
    - Added many links in to the toolkit that are useful
    NOTE: I did not add any of the files from the S-Off thread/exploits to my toolkit. I added the official links to download the files but the files are not actually within my toolkit. Therefore, I did not violate what Jcase and beaups said since I did not incorporate the files to my toolkit.

TONS OF NEW UPDATES HAVE BEEN ADDED!!! This took me a long time and I made sure this update was well worth the wait! Please guys, I hope you enjoy all the time and effort I put into this. It wasn't easy. I can definitely tell you that!

v3.0.1 Released! 7-7-2013
    - Fixed the TWRP bug
    - Added soff.bat so you can now complete soff.
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    Nicely done! Thanks for updating this for Evita.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

You are welcome :)

When I heard there was a root exploit, I quickly came here and saw there was. Made a toolkit as fast as I can for you guys! ]

Enjoy everyone!
    v2.0 Released 12-24-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU to 0.99
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

Download is in Post 2.