Problem to change rom

Search This thread

CyberTop86

Jul 24, 2009
Hi All,

i installed [Team Canjica] OmniROM 4.3 rom, but i want try other.
I have many problem to do this because TWRP version 2.6.3.0 can't mount sdcard and i can't see a new file zip (i have error when try to factory reset) also i have problem with root permission.

how can resolve this ?

thanks a lot

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi All,

i installed [Team Canjica] OmniROM 4.3 rom, but i want try other.
I have many problem to do this because TWRP version 2.6.3.0 can't mount sdcard and i can't see a new file zip (i have error when try to factory reset) also i have problem with root permission.

how can resolve this ?

thanks a lot

Omni must be rooted again. It is not prerooted. And if you want to go to some rom before CM10.2 you must flash stock firmware with Odin. Because preload partifion is partitioned on other way than those roms use.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

CyberTop86

Jul 24, 2009
Omni must be rooted again. It is not prerooted. And if you want to go to some rom before CM10.2 you must flash stock firmware with Odin. Because preload partifion is partitioned on other way than those roms use.

Thanks for your help.

How can root it ?
i want to try this rom [Team Canjica] [WIP] CyanogenMod 11, how can do it ?

thank you

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Sorry, but how can install it if i can't mount sdcard ?

Repartition sd card. Another user had similiar problem lately, but that fixed it. Search How to repartition external sd card. Backup it before that, it will wipe data from it. And partition it in fat32.

Or you can install stock JB with Odin, and then install CM from stock recovery.

CyberTop86

Jul 24, 2009
Repartition sd card. Another user had similiar problem lately, but that fixed it. Search How to repartition external sd card. Backup it before that, it will wipe data from it. And partition it in fat32.

Or you can install stock JB with Odin, and then install CM from stock recovery.

I try it but does not work :( :crying:

Top Liked Posts