antenna help please

Search This thread

makasouleater

Apr 3, 2012
Hello thanks in advance for any help. I bought a metal case with glass and put it on. It really killed my signal. So I took the back off and cut the blue antenna wire to see if I could run it out side the case. That made things worse. Now I only get wife and emergency calling. I don't have any wire between the bottom antenna and top one. Do I just have to replace that wire. Or did I brake that whole bottom chip with the USB port. Speakers. And antenna.

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
Hello thanks in advance for any help. I bought a metal case with glass and put it on. It really killed my signal. So I took the back off and cut the blue antenna wire to see if I could run it out side the case. That made things worse. Now I only get wife and emergency calling. I don't have any wire between the bottom antenna and top one. Do I just have to replace that wire. Or did I brake that whole bottom chip with the USB port. Speakers. And antenna.
If your wife is calling u in emergency first go & Help her.

Hatefulpeace

Feb 5, 2010
I have it tore down now. I am just wondering if the cellular needs to be connected to the top wifi part in order to work. Atm there is no wire that connects them and all I get is wifi and emergency calling.

Nvm it is only 10 bucks for a new usb dock, mic, and antenna chip that goes on the bottom. I will just buy that and the antenna.