Anker vs Saner 1900mAh batteries?

Search This thread

dwl99

Sep 22, 2008
Like most people I find that the battery life with my Evo 3D is carp. I was thinking about upgrading the battery - does anyone have any comments on how the 2 batteries mentioned above compare? Is there much of a difference from the stock battery?

Thanks

Wiley_11

Apr 24, 2011
SoCal
I've never heard of Saner. We've had Anker 1900 mAh batteries in our 2 Evo 3D's since August with no complaints at all. There are some lengthy treads on XDA in the Sensation&Evo 3D forums about Anker&Chichitec batteries. They seem to be the closest to claimed mAh, about 18% more than the OEM battery. I don't think you'll go wrong with either the Anker or Chichitec.

Reactions: dwl99

NCRoadster

Mar 14, 2012
How does the Seido 1900 mah compare?

I bought the Best Buy one, which is made by Seidio. Same mah.
After 3-4 charges, I got 3.25 hours of screen on time yesterday over a 7 hour period.

I'm slightly disappointed in its performance. I just ordered the Anker one, so I will be comparing the two and keep the best one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've never heard of Saner. We've had Anker 1900 mAh batteries in our 2 Evo 3D's since August with no complaints at all. There are some lengthy treads on XDA in the Sensation&Evo 3D forums about Anker&Chichitec batteries. They seem to be the closest to claimed mAh, about 18% more than the OEM battery. I don't think you'll go wrong with either the Anker or Chichitec.