[ROM] [6.0.1] Official CyanogenMod 13

Search This thread

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the official Build of CM 13 for the OnePlus 2 (all variants).

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

OnePlus warranty covers software modifications.

Installation Instructions
  1. You must unlock your bootloader via fastboot.
  2. Make sure you flashed OOS Beta 2!
  3. You must have a custom recovery installed
  4. Go to http://get.cm/?device=oneplus2 and download the latest CM13.0 nightly.
  5. Locate 6.0 Gapps via a quick Google search.
  6. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM13.0 already.
  7. Reboot into recovery and install.

* Note:
Flash gapps after your flashed the rom (don't only flash the rom and reboot)! If you don't do so you have to do a full wipe in order to use google services.

Changelog

Kown Issues
  • Encryption is broken! Blame OnePlus, it's not working on OOS 3 either.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod OnePlus2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
Grarak, ciwrl, RaymanFX
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlocked, OOS Open Beta 2

Version Information

Created 2016-06-04
Last Updated 2016-06-17

pure.by

Jan 23, 2010
Thank you so much Grarak! I've been waiting for this day ever since I bought OP2!

What's the best recovery to use with this?

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapaltalk

cabanas1

Dec 16, 2010
CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!

Code:
#include 

/*

*/

6. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM13.0 already.

* Note:

Flash gapps after your flashed the rom (don't only flash the rom and reboot)! If you don't do so you have to do a full wipe in order to use google services.

Changelog

Kown Issues

Contributors
Grarak, ciwrl, RaymanFX

Version Information

Created 2016-06-04
Last Updated 2016-06-04

Sorry for quoting your post but do you have a working link of your twrp trying to find but not being able to find anywhere

Verstuurd van mijn ONE A2003 met xda Forums PRO

Mohit31

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks Grarak for the official cm13 for op2..
Op2 development finally seems to be now on track
Thanks a ton :)

jagannn

Mar 16, 2011
Atlanta
Expect the unexpected

That's Awesome :good:
I was waiting for this official since i bough OP2 :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     */

* Note:

Changelog

Kown Issues

Contributors
    Grarak, ciwrl, RaymanFX

Version Information

Created 2016-06-04
    Last Updated 2016-06-17
    A Request

Please... Let's keep the thank you and welcome back posts to a minimum, as well as create a QA thread and move all discussion there to avoid cluttering the thread like last time. If you guys remember, that was why @Grarak closed the thread and took a vacation from XDA. This thread has been open for just under 24 hours and most of the posts(8 pages!) are either thanks and welcome back/we missed you or steps to upgrade. This thread is not for that. Use the thanks button or use other social media for that. I understand this is an exciting moment, but please ensure that a repeat of last time's situation doesn't occur. Thank you. Ideally, this post itself should not be necessary(I consider this very post as clutter); this should be a given.

I'm hoping that XDA Labs and @blk_jack can solve this issue globally in a way that benefits BOTH developers and consumers and everyone in between. For more info, I highly recommend reading this short post by the XDA Labs Dev. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=66898411&postcount=3507

MOD edit: Here is a quick link for your convenience.
    Note: Originally written by XDA Labs Dev blk_jack

This stuff goes over & above what Labs is all about. At the end of the day the ultimate mission of Labs is to actually reduce the number of forum posts. As much as we all have these ideas for forum-related features, when it comes to XDA, the forums are more the means to an end rather than a place for well laid out discussion.

I know how insane that might sound at first but a massive amount of threads on XDA look like this:
    Posts 1-3 (OP): Brief description of ROM/app/mod/etc. Screenshots. Download links. Changelog.
    Posts 4+: Reviews/Ratings ("Great ROM!"). Bug reports ("X doesn't work!"). Feature suggestions ("Could the dev add X?").
    Posts 1-3 is a Labs App/Mod details page and the rest can be organized as reviews, bugs and features.

If you were able to strip out a chunk of those posts in most threads the conversation would get much, much better. You would get rid of all the cruft we all skim through or begrudgingly respond to and ideally it would steer users to more useful, relevant discussion.

My point is that instead of focusing on what we can add to the forums to support the apps, we should reverse that thinking to consider that most people who visit XDA have a goal in mind. They want to root their device, they want to install an app/mod/etc. They want to DO something. That call to action or goal of most people is what we want to make easier through Labs.

XDA has an enormous amount of great community created content. We need to think of ways to help those devs get their content/products into the hands of users.

EDIT: My last hope for for a global fix of the current forum's state is an eventual overhaul of XDA using the concept of XDA Labs, effectively separating development discussions from consumer QA, support and spam, while still maintaining everyone's viewing rights of public dev discussions for enthusiasts, aspiring devs, and anyone else who is curious. Providing an effective way for consumers to get their job done quickly (via labs) will minimize issues for everyone. For now, I suppose all we can do is create a QA thread and move this crap there.
    Just FYI, today's cm-13.0-20161012-NIGHTLY-oneplus2.zip is the 100th official CM13 nightly released for the OP2 :)
    i made a zip with both rotation and gps fix included. credits to it's builders of course. thanks!

works fine on newest official cm13.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4d2dcvfz1qle17j/Rotation + GPS Fix.zip?dl=0

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I just wanna share my feedback about this rom.
    First of all thanks for your hard work behind this project.

I'll start from kernel. Oneplus did a wonderful job with their 'Hcube' hotplug logic. They tamed the big cores fantastically. When phone is in idle or in low work load, you cannot see any big cores online. But when you throw things at it, you'll see A57 started supporting it. The result? No lag and great battery life.

On continuous usage, I'm able to get 50 min SOT per 10% of charge. This is the first Rom I got an idle drain of 0.6% per hour with dual sim and all my accounts in sync (WiFi). I don't have any issues in performance and battery department.

Camera was another segment that needed improvement. Now OOS 3.0.1 camera works like a charm in CM13. Earlier it had a flash issue. Images seem to come dark with flash. Now it is resolved. Snap camera is pretty much usable and I don't think we have to flash oos cam unless you wanna capture Raw images.

Hello gamers, I've tested some casual games and heavy ones. They're running without much framedrops and are battery friendly.

I didn't flash viper4android yet which means I'm impressed by the stock audio. Tbh this is the first time, I'm keeping audio fx enabled for a long time.

As you know, nightlies are experimental, you can expect cm bugs. So I'd suggest to be in a stable build rather than flashing all OTAs.

I'll be here and in oneplus forum to answer all your queries. Already seeing our community helping each other which is great. Sit back and flash the rom. You won't regret.

Bugs?
    I didn't find anything yet maybe I'm a bad tester? I'll keep you posted in this section.

Last night idle drain
    652ca9d9ccdd2b256b64c87527cee7ad.jpg

Sent from my Amazing OnePlus 2