Search This thread

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
It is a full Aosp build and not just the theme. Its built from jt1134's source

Currently this is based off the same source as JT's vanilla

Donate to Jt1134

all the images used were taken from http://www.github.com/android

Battery Percentage works now.

I got my vendor overlay on github if anyone wants to look at it.

https://github.com/OMJ-/gingerbread_vendor

**Credit to Sbrissen for general awesomeness.

This is still a work in progress. If you notice anything that isnt themed that you think should be just let me know.

Now for some Screen Shots
home.png
lockscreen.png

dialer.png
menu.png

pulldown.png

Installation:

Install via clockwork

This is a themed rom. Its the whole rom but will flash over jt's vanilla just fine.

If you are coming from a touchwiz rom be sure to wipe data and cache.

Some other notes:

I havent gotten the Gingerbread wallpapers in the build yet. I will eventually when I have time. For now just use NexusKang from the market. The free version has the gingerbread wallpaper.

Kernel is no longer included in this build since voodoo is out. Flash one of the kernels below along with the rom.

Gingerbread Themed Aosp
Aosp kernel (RFS)
Aosp Voodoo Kernel
Gapps

Last edited:

TheSonicEmerald

May 12, 2010
Buena Park
Yes...Gingerbread for AOSP! Going to know move on from my trusty DJ05. Thank you sir!

Rockin' DJ05, Liberty Gingerbread, Clocked at 1.2ghz Voodoo
-----------------------------------
Yes, still on 2.1, waiting on some Gingerbread goodness, but might flash Vanilla Froyo.
-----------------------------------
DD username: TheSonicEmerald

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Just updated. Menus are all fixed and I also changed some images in phone.apk so the in call screen looks much better now.

Im working on enlarging the battery icons to work with percentage. We shall see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitsuj17

rigglemania

Dec 20, 2010
Well at least I won't have to do my own now :p

If you do manage to enlarge the battery icons, I'd like to request the option for non-enlarged as well (via spare parts or whatever). Your theme of course, just thought I'd ask. I never really use the battery % numbers.

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Well at least I won't have to do my own now :p

If you do manage to enlarge the battery icons, I'd like to request the option for non-enlarged as well (via spare parts or whatever). Your theme of course, just thought I'd ask. I never really use the battery % numbers.

I did get them enlarged but I didnt enlarge them very much at all only enough to be able to use the battery percentage on the smallest size. Im not sure about having it as an option in spare parts. I dont know how much that would entail.

Heres the old and new battery icons so you can see the difference.

original.png
larger.png

If nothing else I can give you the pngs for the smaller one...you would just have to drop them in the framework before flashing

Reactions: nitsuj17

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
I did get them enlarged but I didnt enlarge them very much at all only enough to be able to use the battery percentage on the smallest size. Im not sure about having it as an option in spare parts. I dont know how much that would entail.

original.png
larger.png

If nothing else I can give you the pngs for the smaller one...you would just have to drop them in the framework before flashing

im sure ill be kanging the crap out of your resized icons soon :D

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
I hate to ask but any clue when the bigger battery icons will make their way in? Was just gonna flash this and saw you were doing some work.

rigglemania

Dec 20, 2010

original.png
larger.png

Yeah that'd be fine, I don't wanna make a lot of work for you.

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
Good deal. Have you thought about doing more of a bar style next to the percentage? Like in CM.

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
I got the icons working finally....I will have an updated build later tonight or tomorrow morning sometime

CAP201102231117.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is a full Aosp build and not just the theme. Its built from jt1134's source

Currently this is based off the same source as JT's vanilla

Donate to Jt1134

all the images used were taken from http://www.github.com/android

Battery Percentage works now.

I got my vendor overlay on github if anyone wants to look at it.

https://github.com/OMJ-/gingerbread_vendor

**Credit to Sbrissen for general awesomeness.

This is still a work in progress. If you notice anything that isnt themed that you think should be just let me know.

Now for some Screen Shots
    home.png
    lockscreen.png

dialer.png
    menu.png

pulldown.png

Installation:

Install via clockwork

This is a themed rom. Its the whole rom but will flash over jt's vanilla just fine.

If you are coming from a touchwiz rom be sure to wipe data and cache.

Some other notes:

I havent gotten the Gingerbread wallpapers in the build yet. I will eventually when I have time. For now just use NexusKang from the market. The free version has the gingerbread wallpaper.

Kernel is no longer included in this build since voodoo is out. Flash one of the kernels below along with the rom.

Gingerbread Themed Aosp
    Aosp kernel (RFS)
    Aosp Voodoo Kernel
    Gapps
    well done as usual sir
    Is this 2.3? Or 2.2 AOSP with GB theme?
    Is everything working?
    Is this 2.3? Or 2.2 AOSP with GB theme?
    Is everything working?

it is 2.2 with a gingerbread theme. Same things work/dont work as jt's vanilla since its built from his source.
    Just updated. Menus are all fixed and I also changed some images in phone.apk so the in call screen looks much better now.

Im working on enlarging the battery icons to work with percentage. We shall see how it goes.