[ROM]RUU_Mecha_S_VERIZON_WWE_1.70.605.0_Radio_0.01.69.0 625r_NV_8K_1.41_9K_1.64

Search This thread

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Sequim WA
Football,

Thanks, EXE versions are hard to come by, seems that HTC no longer sends them to verizon as EXEs. Very helpful to those unfamiliar with the process.

Others/Devs,

Byte for byte the same as the 1.70.605.0 previously posted in .zip format.

Reactions: ILMF

thewebsiteisdown

Mar 18, 2011
Football,

Thanks, EXE versions are hard to come by, seems that HTC no longer sends them to verizon as EXEs. Very helpful to those unfamiliar with the process.

Others/Devs,

Which means no difference between the two at all? Like, I should just stay with the radio I have now or?

EvilDobe

Oct 4, 2007
For those of that aren't devs... what's the specs of this? GB? Froyo? Is this the new GB base that Chingy was referring to a few days ago? Sorry for the, perhaps obvious, questions but I don't blindly click on .exe links w/o knowing exactly what it is.

thejondude

Aug 3, 2010
newport beach
Football,

Others/Devs,

Jcase is telling you its the exact same thing as the latest official ota mr2 (some people call it 2.75) that was released like last week... this is just in exe format opposed to the zips that were released already

allquixotic

Mar 19, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Is it possible to use the latest official OTA radio (for the connection stability or performance fixes it hopefully provides) while also obtaining root and S-OFF? It seems like it's very hard to have both the latest stable fixes and updates and also root.

scotty1223

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
the only real difference here is the fact that this comes with software that is run on your computer to update the phone. download,run,plug in when prompted,and it will update.this is an alternative to installing in hboot as a PG05IMG.

thank you football,every time you post one of these(or any ROM)i download and save it. tho im not sure i will ever have a reason to use them :p

Top Liked Posts