(ROM){JVT} Mosaic VIII Infused {The Collective}{11/4/2011}

Search This thread

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
rom very stable so far. flashed like butter. seems very fast. no wifi issues. good theming. i like the gingerbread keyboard (coolest one i've seen). can't comment on battery but i'm not expecting to be overly impressed (as i never am). honestly lots of good roms out there right now thanks bigfau and dman. it's so cool to have those kinds of options and any of these roms are very stable and can be run exclusively. my only hangup is that i'm a flash whore and even though nothing's broke, i keep fixing. lol. i really am going to hang on to this one for a while as it seems like it should be sufficient to do that.

btw. not sure if it made a difference or not but i did flash the superuser fix immediately after flashing the rom before first reboot. and of course all is well.

thanks again DEVS!!!

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Ah! Didn't get root access when I first loaded it on. Tried rebooting it.. nothing. Tried reflashing.. still nothing! D: Anybody got some tips... something obvious that I am missing? Maybe I should try re-downloading?

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Go tovthe doctorz rom i posted and download the su fix....boot into cwm and flash it...no wipe

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

Reactions: Erik_T

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Go tovthe doctorz rom i posted and download the su fix....boot into cwm and flash it...no wipe

Holy crap dude! I can't believe that you responded to that in three minutes! That's incredible. I think that it took me longer to get it on the phone, and flash it. You're amazing. My stupid mistake. I should have read more carefully when I looked at the Doctorz Rom. Thanks though. Oh and it worked. :D

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I have one more question... is there a way that I can add a rotation lock to the pulldown menu? I don't think that I will be alone in wondering this..

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Thats what we r here for bro to help...and you can thank jordan elliot for the su fix....idk aboutvthe rotation lock...have to look into that one

Reactions: Erik_T

Justinfedor

Jul 17, 2011
Tried this rom out but was laggy. Went to gallery and tried looking thru pics and just lagged. Switched back to max for now. Should i try changing kernals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    collectivelogo800.png

m8showcase.png

Welcome to Mosaic VIII Infused....brought to you by dman3285 and me. A Captivate ROM featuring the adrenalin shot 12...This rom was built by The Collective team and it is fully themed(heavily) with many themeing options....Hope you enjoy...

I can't say thanks enough to The Collective, dman3285 and LinuxBozo for the magic that is "HELLRAISER".

Please forgive me if I forgot anyone.

DISCLAIMER:

You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing a ROM.
    Neither I nor any member of The Collective is responsible if your phone bricks, dies, moves out, throws you out of the house or anything else that you can think of.​

FEATURES:
    • JVT firmware
    • 9 lockscreens with music control(except AOSP) - controlled through EDT app
    • 14 Scrolling Toggles in Quickpanel - customizable through QuickPanelSettings.apk
    • Go Launcher Ex
    • Rotating dialer
    • App widget picker
    • Sip Wifi Calling enabled
    • Added SAS tweaks
    • Home Haptic home fix
    • Lights on touch fix
    • Improved Video playback and game performance
    • Enabled Jit compiler
    • Overscroll color to match theme
    • Increased Dalvik Heap size
    • Added Adobe Flash Player
    • Galaxy SGSII Camera
    • Music 4.0
    • Removed some Samsung Apps
    Included Apps
    • Go Launcher Ex
    • EDT Tweaks
    • Titanium Backup
    • QuickPanelSettings
    • Gingerbread keyboard

You can use Entropy's daily driver or Bedwa's Infusion kernel.

CREDITS:
    • Adam Holden - Team Phoenix founder
    • The Collective - Mosaic
    • Nunhugger, Xtremekilla09, Spinz, Studacris and ChikiBujia
    • gicuenitro/Nitro(gfx), JGGW, Barbarian, BWolf56, JoeDv, Mortem, Mauijpm, jde, and of course Zelendel
    • the TP IRC crew...thanks for following us.
    • The rest of the The Collective family
    • Team Darky - (Big thanks to Goldie for your help. You have changed the way I do things!)
    • birgertime - EDT Tweaks
    • lidroid - QuickPanel Toggles and QuickPanelSettings.apk
    • Dagr8, Nighthawx for work in porting the lockscreens
    • All the Captivate developers: Your efforts to make this phone work the way it was meant to work is greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping us out when needed and adding to our knowledge base.
    If I have forgotten to mention your name in the credits, I apologize...pm me and I will make sure you are recognized.

EXTRA CREDIT:
    • LinuxBozo, for the genius that is Hellraiser
    • dman3285, the real work in bringing this beautiful ROM to our Infuse.
    • Myself....the vision of bringing the beauty of Team Phoenix/The Collective to you. I've used Team Phoenix/The Collective ROMS for the past year on my Cappy. Had to bring it to the Infuse.

ROM DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.multiupload.com/YEUB31NBQ6

Download su 3.0.5 fix....http://www.multiupload.com/RIAHB3BS8C

Installation - I have only flashed from red (so idk about green or blue)

1 download ROM zip
    1a download su fix
    2 wipe data, cache partition, and dalvik cache
    3 choose rom zip from sd card
    4 flash zip
    4a flash su fix zip
    5 enjoy

Known bugs:
    First call after boot - no sound(toggle speaker)
    If you like the ROM, drop a thanks on me. I'm at that unlucky 13. Also be sure to hit dman with a thanks for the hard work porting this for all of us.
    Good job bro...

This is a sweet rom yall...i highly recomend it

Use the su fix from the doctorz rom I posted projectvurtue....that should fix it...just boot into cwm after you download and flash...no wipe

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App