GalaxyICS ROM for Gio, Ace, Fit, Mini, Spica

Search This thread

Tapek-AU

Oct 1, 2008
please make a patch with galaxy ics app and oi filemanager

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium
how about you just go to the play store and download es file explorer or astro file manager? both are free and great (es is best imo) the devs are not here to hold your hand through such simple things, they have bigger things to worry about (like actual bugs and tweaks that us simple users can not do ourselves)

also, for the non working wifi indicator people - go ahead and format your sd card and wipe EVERYTHING on the phone before installing. dalvik cache, cache, data etc. I found that going from version to version constantly, particularly on our device where we move most of our apps to the sdcard - some things just break for no reason and its best to test a freshly formatted install before blaming the developers

Last edited:
Reactions: Xardonor

KiSsMe88

Mar 25, 2012
Ha Noi
Found 1 more bug:
+ Music Player ~> when i press Back button MP will played one track then closed and doesnt play next track =.=

marconmgm

May 13, 2011
nijmegen
Omg im a bit confused
Went back to cm7.0 rc3
Installt cm9 b6 again without any wiping and everthing works perfect :confused: just have to say goodby cm7 hello cm9:)
Edit: galery stil not working but i dont mind i ,m not use it anyway i always used quickpic even on cm7
@maclaw could you please change beta into rc :)
send by an 42y old gio junkie™

Last edited:

dahiLLL

Dec 2, 2011
Really good work with beta 6, now we have a daily usable ICS rom! I think your team can be focused on the major bugs like kernel 3.x and camera. With this Beta we don't need more release every week, take the time you need for the RC! :)
thank you for your hard work!

... Tapatalked via GalaxyTab7@Slim's Kang CM9

aprizND

Dec 28, 2011
Tangerang City
why don't make build bot(to save the time)
we all know it,
you really give a time developing CM9.
Maclaw are A best guy that really has a guts to start it all!!!!!
wohooohoo!!!

Tapek-AU

Oct 1, 2008
i seems the boot logo doesn't work,what's the probloem?
There is actually a really long and elaborate story regarding this exact situation....

Once upon a time there was a user who couldn't read the thread so he posted questions that had already been answered several times. Other users saw that his laziness was paying off and decided they would stop reading the thread as well.

It got to the point where the Kings of the kingdom got so sick of answering the same stupid questions over and over again that they killed themselves and the users all suffered.

The next time a developer graced the kingdom the users all promised they would read the thread or use the search tool to find their answers, they lied!

The end.

TLDR version: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... READ THE THREAD A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK

While I am telling stories, here is a strange one about my gio - After doing the full format and sdcard erase and reflashing beta 6...first time I got the black screen on boot which i expected without the boot logo, after removing a bunch of system apps and doing my general customisation I saw that the boot animation has returned every time I reboot!? Anybody know why?

Maclaw please fix gallery :(

How about you use Quickpic?

melorib

Nov 30, 2010
Cascais
Sony Xperia 1 II
Thank you for your great job :cool:

I have a serious problem since beta5, Calendar wont sync, only contacts and browser (that I dont know what it is and dont need) :confused:

Then the WHITE SCREEN when booting, is there a way to get rid of it :rolleyes:

Also, on Beautiful Widgets, one of the Weather skins only shows lines, the HD one is ok, no big problem :rolleyes:

Mark-NL

Aug 29, 2008
While I am telling stories, here is a strange one about my gio - After doing the full format and sdcard erase and reflashing beta 6...first time I got the black screen on boot which i expected without the boot logo, after removing a bunch of system apps and doing my general customisation I saw that the boot animation has returned every time I reboot!? Anybody know why?
Not a clue, but I had the boot animation (we're talking about the CM logo with the white circle thingie getting bigger right??) at every boot too (including first boot). I wiped and cleared cache (but did not reformart SD) But as said before (and I think you feel the same), I think boot animation is a non-issue. Couldn't care less if there is one, or if there is none....

Loving my IceCreamy GioGoodness!!!

Limitless83

Dec 14, 2011
Ghent
Upgraded from beta4 last night...
Works like a charm (except for the known bugs)
But i have a few questions:

* is there a way as in CM7 where you can only show/hide/sync contacts with phone numbers? (i have over a thousand contacts but i don't want to sync al of them with my phone, because it takes approx 40mb internal storage if i sync with facebook )

* is it a bug that my cpu setting revert to "ondemand" after use of the camera
(i've heard/read of it in previous versions and 7.1/2)

Thanks to all of the developpers !!!
and of course the helpfull people on this board...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But bluetooth is temporary broken. Are you interested?

Why don't you try to fix the bluetooth before release it ?? don't be rush mac, sorry i just give suggestion :D or maybe bluetooth will be fixed soon like installing a 'patch' ?
    This kind of post is really making me sad
    send by an 42y old gio junkie™

So are yours. He is reporting a bug with all info needed. Maclaw and team can use the info of they want or not. All you do is saying ,this or that isnt working???????????
    No logcat or kmesg wtf u want devs to do with that? Only thing your doing is spamming the thread and filling it with useless replies.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    i seems the boot logo doesn't work,what's the probloem?
    There is actually a really long and elaborate story regarding this exact situation....

Once upon a time there was a user who couldn't read the thread so he posted questions that had already been answered several times. Other users saw that his laziness was paying off and decided they would stop reading the thread as well.

It got to the point where the Kings of the kingdom got so sick of answering the same stupid questions over and over again that they killed themselves and the users all suffered.

The next time a developer graced the kingdom the users all promised they would read the thread or use the search tool to find their answers, they lied!

The end.

TLDR version: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... READ THE THREAD A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK

Maclaw please fix gallery :(

How about you use Quickpic?
    uploadfromtaptalk1335722152609.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1335722173882.jpg
    Me and my memes :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really, just my gio with ics)
    I know but Quickpic is very bad

Quickpic is much better than gallery, faster, we can "hide" folders, etc... :rolleyes: