"invalid card " error

Search This thread

vasujahagirdar

Jan 1, 2009
raichur,karnataka
Hello,
I'm getting " invalid card" error randomly ,in my HTC one 32gb unlocked version,I bought it from HTC online shopin May last year ,was working fine except the issue of purple tint in camera for which I sent it to repair to Houston ,Texas a month back ,they did great job ,my camera working great ,no damage to device .
But now I'm having issue of invalid card ,which occurs randomly,rt now I'm s-off , running viperone Rom. I had this problem with stock 4.4 Rom & custom rom as well,I tried to change firmware & also roms but with no effect .
Many a times phone works flawlessly,but sometimes starts showing this error causing call drop .very annoying.
Some says it is because of defective SIM tray,it that case why I had no issue earlier?why it occurs randomly ? Why not always ? Enquired with service provider they say no issue with them
Any one having this problem ? Any solutions ?
Plz help

vasujahagirdar

Jan 1, 2009
raichur,karnataka
Hello,
I'm getting " invalid card" error randomly ,in my HTC one 32gb unlocked version,I bought it from HTC online shopin May last year ,was working fine except the issue of purple tint in camera for which I sent it to repair to Houston ,Texas a month back ,they did great job ,my camera working great ,no damage to device .
But now I'm having issue of invalid card ,which occurs randomly,rt now I'm s-off , running viperone Rom. I had this problem with stock 4.4 Rom & custom rom as well,I tried to change firmware & also roms but with no effect .
Many a times phone works flawlessly,but sometimes starts showing this error causing call drop .very annoying.
Some says it is because of defective SIM tray,it that case why I had no issue earlier?why it occurs randomly ? Why not always ? Enquired with service provider they say no issue with them
Any one having this problem ? Any solutions ?
Plz help

140 viewed ,no one experienced this ! No suggestion ? !!

vasujahagirdar

Jan 1, 2009
raichur,karnataka
I'll say bad sim card or bad sim slot.

Hmm ,I changed SIM ,but no change,even getting worse!Earlier the network goes off for few seconds & 're connects but now I have to reboot it !!
So I have installed stock Rom 4.3 ,not 4.4 because it was when I updated to 4.4 it all started ! Let me see will it get resolved !

Update: oh ! No ! It again reappearing ! No respite with this invalid card error!!

Last edited:

vasujahagirdar

Jan 1, 2009
raichur,karnataka
Hmm ,I changed SIM ,but no change,even getting worse!Earlier the network goes off for few seconds & 're connects but now I have to reboot it !!
So I have installed stock Rom 4.3 ,not 4.4 because it was when I updated to 4.4 it all started ! Let me see will it get resolved !

Update: oh ! No ! It again reappearing ! No respite with this invalid card error!!

Guys,anyone plz help!!
It is getting worse,today the phone refuse to recognise the SIM altogether ! When I checked the new SIM became corrupt !! Have to change it again.a! But still the invalid SIM keeping coming !!
Help help help

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
When they took apart the phone and put it back together they may have broken or left loose something that eventually shifted or shorted out. Or it may just be a fluke that the sim slot went out. But i would try to blame it on them lol :-\