Share Battery life and screen on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
I am just curious to know what battery life and screen on time people are getting on their lg g2 in different ROms they are using. It would be great if you post your screen shoot and also tell us what you been doing and whther you are using any battery saving apps or not.

I am on cloudystock 4.4.2 ROMs and these are my battery statistics. wifi is always on and use whatsapp or surf web most time , brightness level to 50 percent and no battery saving apps or greenify etc. These are my screen on time after full charge and never charged phone in between

yhygy6e7.jpg

2e8uvusu.jpg

a3etyvyp.jpg

a8y4u5aj.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
First half (when battery reach from 100% to 50 %) give me more time than second half(from 50% to 0 ). I have same method of charging ..i put my phone on charge when go for sleep and unplug it after i wake up and use same stuff on phone every day but battery and screen on time is different for each day :)

SPBoss

Apr 30, 2012
I get 8 hours screen time over 36 hour battery period. Sync only whatsapp and gmail. I use gmail, stock 4.2.2 and dorimanx kernel

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rajaasim1980

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
I just don't buy that you have 5 or more SOT with 50% battery left.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

And why would i lie about it ? I posted what i get and wanted to know what others are getting on their Rom/Kernels and with different setting...

Its ok if you dont believe in my SOT..just share your

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013

They were sharing their personal experience while i am asking others to share their battery life experience and SOT with screenshoot and tell us about which ROM/kernels and setting they are using to get this SOT..hope i clarified ..now please stick to topic and share your battery experience with LG G2..thanks

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
There are numerous, existing battery threads already established... Example HERE.
Please use one of them rather than creating more and more of the same.
Thread closed.

Reactions: jsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts