Kindle Fire not turning on?

Search This thread

buckeyestilidie

Apr 9, 2013
Kindle Fire is not powering on? It shows the green light on the power button, but nothing powers on. Need help very quickly!!!

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
That's sounds like a kf1, so wrong forum. I wouldn't worry too much, those things are practically unbrickable, even if the bootloader is corrupt up you can use usbboot to reupload it and it will work again. Think this might be useful in your case, but if it is bricked to the point you have to do that you would have to pull the internal battery and try connecting something to a contact point, there's details somewhere in the amazon kindle fire forum I think.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

buckeyestilidie

Apr 9, 2013
That's sounds like a kf1, so wrong forum. I wouldn't worry too much, those things are practically unbrickable, even if the bootloader is corrupt up you can use usbboot to reupload it and it will work again. Think this might be useful in your case, but if it is bricked to the point you have to do that you would have to pull the internal battery and try connecting something to a contact point, there's details somewhere in the amazon kindle fire forum I think.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk
It died and ever since then it won't turn on. It worked fine, but like I said it died and ever since then it won't turn on.

BurnOmatic

Sep 26, 2009
California
mabe you need need to power it up with one of these, so it can get power again, i was reading somewhere that if your device dies to completely no power that it will do something that's kinda like what yours is doing now. and if you do own a Kindlefire its probably a good idea to buy one of these, or a factory cable, but this does the same think with just your normal cable attached to this adapter.http://shop.teamblackhat.info/Factory-Adapters-motadapt.htm

buckeyestilidie

Apr 9, 2013
mabe you need need to power it up with one of these, so it can get power again, i was reading somewhere that if your device dies to completely no power that it will do something that's kinda like what yours is doing now. and if you do own a Kindlefire its probably a good idea to buy one of these, or a factory cable, but this does the same think with just your normal cable attached to this adapter.http://shop.teamblackhat.info/Factory-Adapters-motadapt.htm
Whenever I plug it in the power logo turns orange. Doesn't that mean power is getting to it?