[Q] CWM not writing image.zip on 4.2.2

Search This thread

joeycyq

Feb 23, 2012
Hi,

Tried creating an 'image.zip' with CWM 6. There is a successful confirmation message that the file was written to /sdcard/clockworkmod/image.zip. But I can't find the file and there is no change in the available space after supposedly having written the file. I think the file was not saved.

I'm using trickdroid 7.5.0 / android 4.2.2.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks

shabzbd

May 31, 2014
Hi,

Tried creating an 'image.zip' with CWM 6. There is a successful confirmation message that the file was written to /sdcard/clockworkmod/image.zip. But I can't find the file and there is no change in the available space after supposedly having written the file. I think the file was not saved.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks

Did you try TWRP.. anything above and including v2.6.3.3.. unfortunately me being a noob cannot post the link to it.. you will have plenty links here on the forum

DanRo80

Feb 12, 2009
Wisconsin
Hi,

Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks

I have the same issue. I am on 4.4.4 and I installed CWM only to create this zip file. I only see it within CWM but can't find it in Explorer in the same folder. I generally use TWRP.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I have the same issue. I am on 4.4.4 and I installed CWM only to create this zip file. I only see it within CWM but can't find it in Explorer in the same folder. I generally use TWRP.

CWM stores backups in /data/media/clockworkmod (old 4.1.2 filesystem), now sdcard goes to /data/media/0/....

you'll need to use a root-enabled file explorer to get to /data/media/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CWM stores backups in /data/media/clockworkmod (old 4.1.2 filesystem), now sdcard goes to /data/media/0/....

you'll need to use a root-enabled file explorer to get to /data/media/