[XXLP7][ROM][V.1.0]TJGalaxyRocker -> New Look :) New Features We are Back!!!

Search This thread

teju4u

Jul 24, 2011
Canberra
Update Packages For ROM

Change log for XXLPQ:-
AOSP MMS
AOSP Clock
CM Music with DSP Manager
14 toggle Status Bar
AOSP Lockscreen
Many more ...
Themed Apps ;) I was working on it for some time now :D

NO ETA's ... But I will try and do it ASAP

Last edited:

jonboyuk

May 24, 2007
South West UK
First tip - remove the bit about deleting batterystats.

This file is used to maintain, across reboots, low-level data about the kinds of operations the device and your apps are doing between battery changes. That is, it is solely used to compute the blame for battery usage shown in the "Battery Use" UI in settings.

That is, it has deeply significant things like "app X held a wake lock for 2 minutes" and "the screen was on at 60% brightness for 10 minutes."

It has no impact on the current battery level shown to you.

It has no impact on your battery life.

Deleting it is not going to do anything to make your more device more fantastic and wonderful... well, unless you have some deep hatred for seeing anything shown in the battery usage UI. And anyway, it is reset every time you unplug from power with a relatively full charge (thus why the battery usage UI data resets at that point), so this would be a much easier way to make it go away.

That lot comes from here (for more info click it!)

Reactions: teju4u

albsat

Ok, great initiative. Good luck.

My personal feedback. There are two mods that for me are indinspensable: 1) battery percentage and 2) Lidroid mod (14 icons). CRT on-off is to impress girls and I leave this mod at your choice.

Is it possible to have a CWM package that has Battery percentage and Lidroid mod included?

Meanwhile I am downloading and I would suggest to check the first link as it seems not working.

teju4u

Jul 24, 2011
Canberra
Ok, great initiative. Good luck.

My personal feedback. There are two mods that for me are indinspensable: 1) battery percentage and 2) Lidroid mod (14 icons). CRT on-off is to impress girls and I leave this mod at your choice.

Is it possible to have a CWM package that has Battery percentage and Lidroid mod included?

Meanwhile I am downloading and I would suggest to check the first link as it seems not working.

Working on toggle and percentage already ...

First link u have to press skip add on top right hand corner :) ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium

subhani

Dec 9, 2010
Please upload samsung apps or just samsungs excellent push email app. It allows pinch zoom as well as group email. Its the only app out there that combines all three. Push pinch and group!

I'm gonna get back to you with feedback on this rom as soon as you do. Cheers.

teju4u

Jul 24, 2011
Canberra
Please upload samsung apps or just samsungs excellent push email app. It allows pinch zoom as well as group email. Its the only app out there that combines all three. Push pinch and group!

I'm gonna get back to you with feedback on this rom as soon as you do. Cheers.

I have kept EMAIL and Exchange app in the main Package as it is really useful ;)
U can Enjoy !!!!

subhani

Dec 9, 2010
Is that the samsung supplied email app white envelope with red seal on front icon?

By the way, the first link is dead. Is the second link just a mirror? I.e. the same file?

Thanks for the quick response.

teju4u

Jul 24, 2011
Canberra
Is that the samsung supplied email app white envelope with red seal on front icon?

By the way, the first link is dead. Is the second link just a mirror? I.e. the same file?

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes it's the Same Samsung Supplied Email APP
And I have Changed the Source of link now ... Check in first post

Also, will upload on Mediafire or something ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello SGS2 Lovers,

TJGalaxyRocker XXLP7 Based Rocker ROM

Post will be renewed.
    Update Packages For ROM

Change log for XXLPQ:-
    AOSP MMS
    AOSP Clock
    CM Music with DSP Manager
    14 toggle Status Bar
    AOSP Lockscreen
    Many more ...
    Themed Apps ;) I was working on it for some time now :D

NO ETA's ... But I will try and do it ASAP

This file is used to maintain, across reboots, low-level data about the kinds of operations the device and your apps are doing between battery changes. That is, it is solely used to compute the blame for battery usage shown in the "Battery Use" UI in settings.

That is, it has deeply significant things like "app X held a wake lock for 2 minutes" and "the screen was on at 60% brightness for 10 minutes."

It has no impact on the current battery level shown to you.

It has no impact on your battery life.

Deleting it is not going to do anything to make your more device more fantastic and wonderful... well, unless you have some deep hatred for seeing anything shown in the battery usage UI. And anyway, it is reset every time you unplug from power with a relatively full charge (thus why the battery usage UI data resets at that point), so this would be a much easier way to make it go away.

That lot comes from here (for more info click it!)

/QUOTE]

Thanks for Posting the link for the Battery Stats Thingy :)
    Will Update ...

And also now have to learn about the Finding Actual Battery Stats :)
    Downloading this now. Could we have tw launcher package please.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Sure Check Out the second Post After Some time :) for some more updates :D