LG Optimus sol(e730/e739) MIUI ROM and LEWA OS ROM

Search This thread

StanFabian

Feb 3, 2012
Calarasi
THX

Awsome job man!
Cant wait for an Android 4.0.3 rom !
Btw , dont forget to tell your russian friends to include the latest drivers for adreno 205 supplied from qualcomm !
THX FOR EVERYTHING! :D

StanFabian

Feb 3, 2012
Calarasi

Tried them both !
The miui is very sluggish and the interface isnt on my personal taste! :D
And the lewa rom is very bloated!
There are 5 apps constantly running after reboot , battery saver etc...
I'm geting back to my personalized Cm 7.2 RC1 :D
Waiting for 4.0.3 !

sanchezseen

Feb 12, 2012
Saint Petersburg
Tried them both !
The miui is very sluggish and the interface isnt on my personal taste! :D
And the lewa rom is very bloated!
There are 5 apps constantly running after reboot , battery saver etc...
I'm geting back to my personalized Cm 7.2 RC1 :D
Waiting for 4.0.3 !

Yep,you are right,it is alpha versions,for test and debug late,we work on the 3 directions:ICS,MIUI,LEWA and make a little fix for eachother,just wait and we will do everything)

p.s. mysteryemotionz trying to assign our Russian ROM to his "Android Creative Syndicate" and just set beta status to my rom,it is very funny,case he just make a little changes for a hour,and now saing "However, we have put many hours into the development of MIUI, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your generosity - if you feel like showing it - is deeply appreciated.".But If you want to get real fix and real beta/stable,stay in my topic.

MysteryEmotionz

Sep 7, 2010
Massachussets
Yep,you are right,it is alpha versions,for test and debug late,we work on the 3 directions:ICS,MIUI,LEWA and make a little fix for eachother,just wait and we will do everything)

p.s. mysteryemotionz trying to assign our Russian ROM to his "Android Creative Syndicate" and just set beta status to my rom,it is very funny,case he just make a little changes for a hour,and now saing "However, we have put many hours into the development of MIUI, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your generosity - if you feel like showing it - is deeply appreciated.".But If you want to get real fix and real beta/stable,stay in my topic.

Ive been working on miui my self for month now my self. Your miui biuld has lead me in the right direction to fix my biuld. Although these phines r identiacle there is differeances.l that need to be made for a fully functinial device with out the possability of creating a brick. I am not stealing anyones work n if you look at my thread you will see i linked back to here to give proper credit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

sanchezseen

Feb 12, 2012
Saint Petersburg
Ive been working on miui my self for month now my self. Your miui biuld has lead me in the right direction to fix my biuld. Although these phines r identiacle there is differeances.l that need to be made for a fully functinial device with out the possability of creating a brick. I am not stealing anyones work n if you look at my thread you will see i linked back to here to give proper credit.

So can you send me your developments/source code/loggs

StanFabian

Feb 3, 2012
Calarasi
Rom

If you want to try a cool rom , try mine .
Its based on cyanogenmod 7.2rc , i have changed the launcher , removed some apps , and changed the name of the phone to htc desire hd so that u can play all games from gameloft.
Original forum here http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/...1-editted-by-me/page__pid__312021#entry312021
U can also find pics of it there!
The rom has no standard browser , download one from market i recommend dolphin hd.
Download link : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73245011/CM-7.2-RC1-Mod-Fabi.zip

Btw... still waiting for that cyanogenmod 9 :D

Reactions: Skolotaie

medicjunKie

Mar 3, 2012
Are you sure your Custom CM7 is compatible with the e739?

Edit: i see it's for the e730 ;)

Last edited:

link5

Feb 5, 2012
Hi, in first time, sorry but my english isn't good.

I'm very interesting on miui for lg E730 but when installing the rom i have several problems with the sound. Is posible repair this???

making tapa tapa

link5

Feb 5, 2012
My native language is spanish

When i installing this rom i can ear a little hum

If i call to my phone not sound.

There are some conflict with the sound.

making tapa tapa

picotrain

Feb 20, 2012
now I see....

It isnt compatible with e739 sry...
I mean its made on the 7.2Rc1 E730 build .

Well, that would explain why when making a call on my E739 it didn't work. Otherwise great ROM!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Check get.cm
CM9 for the Sol was released

Sent from my LG E739 (//.-)

Would this suggest that CM9 is coming for the e739? (as I believe the CM7 for e739 was ported from the e730, but I may be completely wrong...)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Morning,first of all i want to apologize for my english case iam from Russia,but i hope u will understand me.FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE)

MIUIalpha version

I want to share with u with MIUI CUSTOM ROM to LG OPTIMUS SOL(e730)/LG myTouch 4G (E739) (its the same models, LG sol just for Europe with GSM),it was developed by darkspore from Russian mobile forum 4PDA
    Screenshots:​
    2012.04.16-21.27.04.jpg2012.04.16-21.28.09.jpgscreenshot-1334596160279.jpg2012.04.16-21.27.59.jpg (ICS Theme)

It based on CM RC1,and built with PatchRom and havent got any serious trouble,it got full English interface
    Instruction(U need root):

1)install Rom manager
    2)In rom manager choose install ClokckworkMod then choose our model (e730)=>waiting for download (need internet connection) => allowed root to this app=>then application will install Recovery: ClokckworkMod
    3)Download custom MIUI and put it on the SDcard
    4)open Rom manager and choose load Recovery,the phone will reboot in recovery mode (use +/- to move in the list and power button to apply)
    5)making backup
    6)choose wipe data and yes,then wipe cache partition and yes,and then advanced and wipe dalvik Cache
    7)choose install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard and choose downloaded custom MIUI
    8)after installing choose reboot system now,and enjoy the MIUI from Russia :)

For themes to work u must create a folder /data/system/theme

Here you can download my MIUI with a little changes by MysteryEmotionz

p.s. mysteryemotionz trying to assign our Russian ROM to his "Android Creative Syndicate" and he just set beta status to my rom,it is very funny,case he just make a little changes for a hour,and now saing "However, we have put many hours into the development of MIUI, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your generosity - if you feel like showing it - is deeply appreciated.".He never develop this MIUI,he just take our ROM,which we delelop for a month,and make some changes,like changing device name from e739 to 730,and now he think,that he is very cool developer,its not a true.In my country it names stealing.But If you want to get real fix and real beta/stable,stay in my topic.

LEWA OS

Another custom rom names LEWA OS,you can read about it there http://www.lewaos.com/

To install this rom take instruction from MIUI

=> Downloading

And you will need gapps,to lunch googleplay (only for LEWA OS)
    screenshots:
    screenshot-1334344083424.jpgscreenshot-1334616575298.jpgscreenshot-1334343575462.jpgscreenshot-1334343632879.jpg

Test this CUSTOMS and post your feelings about it
    p.s. dont forget about thanks meter :cool:

coming soon i.jpg

So can you send me your developments/source code/loggs

I would love to share but i do not have a github. I will release my sources, logs, n changes when im done. As you can see from my changelog not only did i port from your device to my device to mine i even implemented my own tweaks.

Awsome job man!
    Cant wait for an Android 4.0.3 rom !
    Btw , dont forget to tell your russian friends to include the latest drivers for adreno 205 supplied from qualcomm !
    THX FOR EVERYTHING! :D

enjoy)and write about lags/bags/errors,for faster fix)
    nice....if you want testers I rise my hand.....:)(for ICS,MIUI)