[Help] can't access recovery mode and it shows No command

Search This thread
Apr 8, 2014
after flashing recovery through Odin, i can't access recovery mode by pressing volume + power and home button.
actually i can shortly access recovery mode and after 2-4 sec the screen and it turns into No command.

i ve been searching for this but i havent found the solution. what should i do now

please help me out..

X

x102x96x

i

after flashing recovery through Odin, i can't access recovery mode by pressing volume + power and home button.
actually i can shortly access recovery mode and after 2-4 sec the screen and it turns into No command.

i ve been searching for this but i havent found the solution. what should i do now

please help me out..

use another recovery and repeat steps
thr s in recovery installation
repeating installing process and use different recovery version or ... can solve it

:good:

Apr 8, 2014
i did..:(

use another recovery and repeat steps
thr s in recovery installation
repeating installing process and use different recovery version or ... can solve it

:good:

i tried 2 times to reinstall other recoveries.. maybe was i wrong again..?

could you please tell me or give me a link which contains "right" recovery for n900 ?

btw i used odin 3.09 and n900 recovery 6.0.4.7 they said these versions are the newest..

im so depressed.. please help me out :(

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
i tried 2 times to reinstall other recoveries.. maybe was i wrong again..?

could you please tell me or give me a link which contains "right" recovery for n900 ?

btw i used odin 3.09 and n900 recovery 6.0.4.7 they said these versions are the newest..

im so depressed.. please help me out :(

Take a look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2454079.
You need to use correct version depending on your phone's firmware version. If 4.3 use 6.0.4.5