[ACS] Return to stock using Odin

Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
Shabbypenguin
presents to you

Return your Sprint Galaxy Nexus to stock

Ok, so basically these files will allow you to mess your phone up real bad and still be able to recover. this is the same software provided to you on your sprint galaxy nexus when you first purchased it :)

make sure you give your thanks to teh truly awesome anonymous source who remains ****ing kickass. without him it would not have been possible to do this for you guys anyways to teh nitty gritty

1) Read this entire post then move to step 2
2) Download Odin
3) Open Odin
4) Load the tars
5) power off your device
6) Hold Volume Down + Power to enter download mode
7) Connect the device
8) click start :)

If you need to know how, please watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esxEh0M2E44

Warning!!! this will wipe your entire device clean, you will lose all pictures videos etc by using odin.

Last edited:

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
so...... wait..... there is a god??

AARRGGGG 8thx limit wtf!!!! it should be at least 10!

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
So can this flash modems only, say I want to flash a verizon rom then flash the modem from here would that work? I am thinking no but thought I ask!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
So can this flash modems only, say I want to flash a verizon rom then flash the modem from here would that work? I am thinking no but thought I ask!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

this will wipe your entire phone, everything will be gone. if you flash a verizon rom youll be without data due to missing parts. this is for restoring to complete stock :)

altho to be fair i dont believe this will relock the bootloader

loaked

Oct 20, 2010
Where is the .tar loaded onto within Odin? And will this wipe the multimedia on the device?

puertorecon

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Google Pixel 6 Pro
help

I have the screen with the Phone and Monitor,...with the yellow sign with the exclamation mark on it. If any one knows,...I will deeply appriciate it. I am beat,...a very long day. Sorry,...being a rude. Let me know how I can solve this issue. And,...you guys are the best. Thank you for the Odin package. Thank you very much. P.S.....what spots do we put the tar files in? And,...I am hoping I didn't brick it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shabbypenguin
    presents to you

Return your Sprint Galaxy Nexus to stock

Ok, so basically these files will allow you to mess your phone up real bad and still be able to recover. this is the same software provided to you on your sprint galaxy nexus when you first purchased it :)

make sure you give your thanks to teh truly awesome anonymous source who remains ****ing kickass. without him it would not have been possible to do this for you guys anyways to teh nitty gritty

1) Read this entire post then move to step 2
    2) Download Odin
    3) Open Odin
    4) Load the tars
    5) power off your device
    6) Hold Volume Down + Power to enter download mode
    7) Connect the device
    8) click start :)

If you need to know how, please watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esxEh0M2E44

Warning!!! this will wipe your entire device clean, you will lose all pictures videos etc by using odin.
    Due to the new hosting links and MD5's will be available on shabbypenguin.com :)

http://shabbypenguin.com/?developer=Sprint_Galaxy_Nexus has all the odin tars and fastboot images :)
    Awesome.. I'll get a how to video up soon :)
    Thread stickied! Nice job!
    Hey guys, you might notice that the link is down and you cant download, thats due to the high volume of traffic i have on my website. 1and1 has locked my account and asked me to upgrade to a server (thats not gunna happen), or find a way to cut down on my average 10TB of bandwidth each day.

As such ill re-upload these files ASAP to a second hosting as soon as i can, in the meantime my apologies for the inconvenience.

edit: links are back up :)