[ROM][ITA only]NEW HaVeN ESSENTIAL based on AZTOR v6

Search This thread

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
EDIT:
OK LINK for Version 3.1 Hardware button BUG HOPE it has been Solved

I have done a CAB with this GPSsettngs thx to SUILLER. SEE in the Attachments.
### GPS Lag, do not write log file and decrease polling interval, this help a bit
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\MaxLogFileSize = 0
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers\GPSOneDevice\PollInterval = 500 [default is 1000]

NEW HaVeN Essential Based on AZTOR v6 ITA
As Always Thank You to Alpha Zero And all the cookers that make their roms Free and Unlocked.!
THANK YOU (Alpazero,Panosha,DiB) for make your ROMS unlocked making this community GROW.

The Core its the AZTOR v6 by Alpha Zero
It has been tweaked and updated. Lets see...
Taken OUT: Wellcome Center,Mp3 songs from htc,Windows Update,Htc Show (starting Video).
What's In?Opera build 1938,NetCf 3.5, PCtoUSB updated (Active Synch, Mass Storage, Internet Sharing), Manila updated to v.1.2.34591.1_1813,and other HTC apps.
Extra APPS:WkTask (configured and already in italian),PsshutXP (Already configured to OFF Button. Just Press & Hold the Power Off Button and PsShut will popup), Obex Index (Configured to receive Bluetooth files directly to "Memorizzazione interna").
The "3" Diamond configuration programs (shaps,Diamond tf3d and Diamond Config),pocket RAR,GSen (autostart disabled. I have Found that autostarting Gsen could make manilla Crash), Power SMS (usefull tool for SMS.SMS count,multiple send ecc ecc. It can be found in start menu just under "messaggi").
Diamond Caluclator SKIN,Diamond Windows Media Player SKIN,Force VGA, FinixNOver battery (colored with %), Clear temp(To Remove Junk and Temp files),
Oxios Memory(To clean diamond Memory from unesed .dll), PimBackup, commManager with 3g Icon .... and finally...
Some Tweaks Made by Me for better scrolling in manila and to USE the Scroll wheel to navigate in windows menus,messages,contacts and all the sroll down windows menus.

See Screenshot For Memory and other INFO.

OLD VERSION DOWNHERE
First Of All A great THANK YOU to ALPHA ZERO,DIB, And all the great guys on XDA like FinixNover for his battery and all the guys with all the diamond Tweaks Programs.
This is my second Rom but the first here on XDA.
What's there in the rom? All HTC updated applications, Wtask in Italian already configured, FinixNover battery Meter (colourful battery with percentage), Manila Carbon theme, Advance config, Clear Temp, Diamond TF3d Config, Diamond Tweak Italian 0.5, OPERA Browser 9.5 1938, Oxios memory, pimBackup, pocket Rar, psShutXp.

What was removed? Windows update, initial movie HTC, Wellcome center, mp3s songs.

Why should I use it if I already use the HaVeN 1.0.1 19965? If you want a pda with already included and configured applications like Wtask, FinixNover Battery with more tweak and various hints (scrolling with the pads "wheel", wakeupsms etc. etc.) it is for you….

How much RAM do I have at start? Memory storage 68.34mb. Memory Program 51.51.

On what is this rom based? It is based on ATOR6 which in turn is based on the Official HTC 1.93.

What of yours is in this rom? All configuration via registry keys of Wtask and psshutXp.
Some optimizations feasible with Shaps Advance config already made for a better fluency in manila, better sensitivity of the screen, possibility of scroll through menus via the touch pad at circle of the diamond pad, turning on the screen in case of receiving SMS, optimization cache graphics and other 3 or 4 things.

I don’t use wtask, what shall I do? It can be disabled, just go to the program settings. You must hold at the top right in home and press preferences-> scroll down up to Automatic Implementation -> disables. However, I think I have it configured in an optimum manner. It’s the only program that lets you switch from one application to another without having to return to home. I would say that it is the best software that there is once you understand it. You can close open programs simply by holding down on the icon and selecting Stop.

In a Screen appears a different background. I want it! It should be located in the gallery images. Save the image of your pda and use it as wallpaper.

Gsen not work propely what should i do? Disable Graphic interface for x/ok button in Wktask settings.

NOTE PagePool its setted at 0.
You can easly change Your pagepool following your self needs.For Italian Guys You can find a guide HERE.

link: http://marsinellazio.altervista.org/Rom_HaVeN_v2_build_19965_DELUXE.rar COPY and Paste in your Browser.

Link To my previous Rom

Hope You Like it.Again thank You Alpha zero and Dib. Without Yu this wouldn't be possible.
also sorry for My English :p

Attachments

• capture008.jpg
    capture008.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 532
  • capture005.jpg
    capture005.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 253
  • capture009.jpg
    capture009.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 324
  • capture010.jpg
    capture010.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 465
  • gpsSettings.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
wow =) will test and analyze this rom!

GO ON COOKING ROMS and thanks for this rom

GriFolle

Jul 19, 2008
Perugia
Hi Heaven...a couple of questions:
1) Where/how did you configured S2U2 and wktask? Did you insert regkeys directly into hive files?
2) Are you able to remove SQM, SqlceMobile and Catalog from the rom...if yes, but you don't wnat or have not time for this, can explaine to me how can I do?
3) What have I do to upgrade SQL?
TIA
Ciao.

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
Hi Heaven...a couple of questions:
1) Where/how did you configured S2U2 and wktask? Did you insert regkeys directly into hive files?
2) Are you able to remove SQM, SqlceMobile and Catalog from the rom...if yes, but you don't wnat or have not time for this, can explaine to me how can I do?
3) What have I do to upgrade SQL?
TIA
Ciao.
1) I have created a file called confighaven.provxml with inside all my registry tweaks and all the configuration keys for wktask and s2u2.
i have put this file inside OEM\OperatorPKG.
in this folder ther's also a file called config_operator.txt.
i have added this line to that file : XML: \WINDOWS\confighaven.provxml

so the config_operator now its:
LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \WINDOWS\HTC Black.tsk
XML: \WINDOWS\Menu_Operation.xml
CAB: \WINDOWS\HTCMMSProviderCAB_20080506.CAB
XML: \WINDOWS\confighaven.provxml
CFG: \WINDOWS\config_PT.txt

So at startup,when he start to set the theme (HC_black.tsk ecc ecC)he load he load also my configuration file that set all my registry tweaks and configuration for softwares,adding them to windows registry.

i have done it without any guide .... i just followed my sense and tried out many times... dunno if this is the right and easiest mode to edit registry but it simply WORKS.
now i can set all my registry tweak and optimization simply adding registry key to confighaven.provxml.

this is a part of my looong confighaven.provxml:
<characteristic type="Registry">
<characteristic type="HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="CacheSize" datatype="integer" value="4096"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>

for question 2 and 3 let me return back home... and i'll try to explain.
Sorry for my englsh....

Last edited:

GriFolle

Jul 19, 2008
Perugia
wow..Thanks for your VERY VERY QUCIK REPLY!
Ok, I'll wait ;)
PS: your english?! If you read my messages...you can see that your is not so bad!!! :p

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
little question for you. i would like to make a lite rom with manila 2d (the same that is in BlueAngel Rom by Ervius for p3600).
There's an 480*640 version?

imdantes

Feb 5, 2007
Wow!!! :)

Your ROM is very fast and stable , Personally I don't like Wtask but all your work is really great!

Thank you very much!

Imdantes

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
Hi haven,how much ram could we gain using manila 2d?and the visual effect should be still good enough?
I haven't seen screenshots of this rom you're talking about.
Keep up the good work (by now,i'm with TOR 2.2,still testing)

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
in my p3600 manila 2d its really really fast.. and the visual effects are good...
i think ther's a gain of 6/10 mb of ram with manila 2d.
im preparing a ultra light version with batterystatus and other today plugins without tf3d.

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
Oh,just a question:i've tried fininover...whatever it's called :D
But it always shows full charge...i tried installing it in 4gb memory and in device memory,same result...obviously i soft resetted after installation.
Is this batterystatus the same kind of stuff?'cos i tried greenbatteryfix too,but didn't like it so much,so i'm still ins earch of something like that

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
yes. its finixNover Battery. You can see it fully working in the first attachment.

Ther's no much to choose...
or greenbattery or finixnover if you want %...

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
I tried finixnover battery...the problem is that it always shows full charge...i guess if you know something about this issue