Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

toxicthunder

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi
liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

Our links are hosted on goo.im for the moment, as our website seems to need better load testing...

Liquid RC9

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

RaymanFX

DaGr8

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves update on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation -

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

--

Last edited:

toxicthunder

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net

--

Quick Tips:​

◘ Make sure you do a Full Wipe and then flash the ROM.

DO NOT restore data via Titanium Backup. More often than not it will cause stupid issues.

Lean Kernel, as verified by Woodrube and antiochasylum (Thanks!) works rather well on this build

◘ If you have done all that, and still face issues please post a logcat. (Search on how to do that)

◘ For battery related issues, please post a relevant screenshot from an app like Better Battery Stats etc.

No logcat or no screenshot effectively means your issue doesn't exist :)

--

Last edited:

ManOnTheMoon

May 7, 2011
Bout time we got a new rom...... Can't wait to use it.

Transmitted from my GALAXYSIII running Jelly Bean. XDA premium

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor

Threezees

Dec 28, 2010
I take it back. Flashed this and so far it seems extremely smooth and responsive, and stable! Very nice! Thank you.

aaroncal

May 2, 2010
Kansasss
OnePlus 9
did u flash after a full wipe?

I have always flashed after fully wiping :) it will run good for a day and will start doing random reboots 1 to 2 times a day. this is without messing with anything inside of ktweaker. Ktoonsez said something about it having to do with the tweaked buses in which would affect phones with weaker chips, hence my phone :/

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Have you guys tried the lean kernel over in the TMobile forum? I suggest that kernel over ktoon.

I have tried it months back and didnt have any luck with it but might give it a try.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I take it back. Flashed this and so far it seems extremely smooth and responsive, and stable! Very nice! Thank you.

report back in a couple days if you dont mind let us guys with weaker chips know if its working out

Reactions: J3STUR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

Our links are hosted on goo.im for the moment, as our website seems to need better load testing...

Liquid RC9

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

RaymanFX

DaGr8

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves update on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation -

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

--
    37453622083127471528998.jpg

RELEASED :D

(now put that thanks button below on fire, just to make me feel good :p)
    New builds uploading... :D

Hopefully will solve all previous issues.

(Now press that button ;) )

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net

--

Quick Tips:​

◘ Make sure you do a Full Wipe and then flash the ROM.

DO NOT restore data via Titanium Backup. More often than not it will cause stupid issues.

Lean Kernel, as verified by Woodrube and antiochasylum (Thanks!) works rather well on this build

◘ If you have done all that, and still face issues please post a logcat. (Search on how to do that)

◘ For battery related issues, please post a relevant screenshot from an app like Better Battery Stats etc.

No logcat or no screenshot effectively means your issue doesn't exist :)

--
    RC 9 is now available on our brand new website :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium