[23.apr.2013] *COLLECTION OF THE BEST APP/GAMES FOR ANDROID* 165 apps - 200 games!!!

Search This thread

gabling23

May 13, 2011
R: [30.Okt.2012] *COLLECTION OF THE BEST APP/GAMES FOR ANDROID* 152 apps - 180 games!

Very nice games!

Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
Hey, just wanted to share some of my games/apps for you people!

-Beastie Bay - It's Kairosoft and it's pokemon-style, what else do you want?
-Carbon for Twitter - just released yesterday, a very good Twitter client from WebOS, one day only and it has like 100k downloads, recommended. Plus, it's free!
-Castle Defense - New TD from DroidHen
-Dream House Days - another Kairosoft, very Sims-like
-Dungeon Quest - very nice RPG
-Empire Rush - ever heard of Kingdom Rush? Waiting for it's release? Well, this game is a lot like it.
-Icy Tower 2 - very addictive jumping game
-Infectonator - best zombie-strategy game i've ever seen
-Life Is Magic - nice location-based MMO
-Springfield - Just released EA's Simpsons-Simcity! Very cool
-Maxthon Web Browser - Excellent, and very smooth browser
-Temple Run 2 - the sequel of the most-downloaded running game
-The Island: Castaway - really good simulation game

norsepriest

Jan 18, 2013
Astana
Re: [30.Okt.2012] *COLLECTION OF THE BEST APP/GAMES FOR ANDROID* 152 apps - 180 games

Hey, just wanted to share some of my games/apps for you people!

-Beastie Bay - It's Kairosoft and it's pokemon-style, what else do you want?
-Carbon for Twitter - just released yesterday, a very good Twitter client from WebOS, one day only and it has like 100k downloads, recommended. Plus, it's free!
-Castle Defense - New TD from DroidHen
-Dream House Days - another Kairosoft, very Sims-like
-Dungeon Quest - very nice RPG
-Empire Rush - ever heard of Kingdom Rush? Waiting for it's release? Well, this game is a lot like it.
-Icy Tower 2 - very addictive jumping game
-Infectonator - best zombie-strategy game i've ever seen
-Life Is Magic - nice location-based MMO
-Springfield - Just released EA's Simpsons-Simcity! Very cool
-Maxthon Web Browser - Excellent, and very smooth browser
-Temple Run 2 - the sequel of the most-downloaded running game
-The Island: Castaway - really good simulation game

Going to try some of this!

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

hugehugh

Oct 16, 2009
Denver
www.hughanderson.com
My Fav Apps!

Thanks for all the suggestions! Here are some of my favorites not already on the list

Tip 'n Split - automatically figure out the right amount to Tip
Beautiful Widgets (Paid) - style your battery widget like a beer glass
TRMP Random music player widget - love the Widget and the true random
Sony Walkman - best music player (can't find a link, flashed as part of a Rom lol)
Little Crane - best new game
Draw Some (Paid) - I enjoy drawing
Kindle for Android - I recommend e-book "No Easy Day", recommend setting to use Volume up/down keys to turn pages!
Robo Defense (Paid) - I am on level 1,010
100 Floors - fun puzzle game
Dish Anywhere - remotely control TV/DVR
Trap! - Qix-like fill the screen
Zedge - limitless phone customization, recommend search for "video games" and "Star Wars"
Word Search - old school
4 Player Reactor (Paid) - can play with a friend on same phone

Reactions: erk469

mer2329

Oct 28, 2012
thanks for the recommendations
i already have a bunch of tools on your list already installed
1 dead link found
  1. Market Enabler
heres my list and notes on the list
Notes i have some tags for the apps in my list to help specify extra locations where i got them (and some other stuff)
the taga are
hib = available in a past Humble indie bundle
$ = paid
?$ = has a free and paid version (freemium) linking to free version (games will have demo linked seperately, if a demo is available)
su = root
?su= has more options if you have root access
also sence i cant create links i am including google play app strings just drop them after the /apps in the address
i.e. play [dot] google [dot] com /store/apps[string]
could someone convert this to clickable links
use find and replace to find "/details" and replace it with "https [forward slash] [forward slash] [colon] play [dot] google [dot] com/store/apps/details" converting the sqare brackets to the proper symbol

my recommended
Games (a-z)
  • Canabalt HD ($, hib) [/details?id=fishnoodle.canabalt]
  • Eufloria ($, hib) [/details?id=com.omnilabs.eufloria]
  • eufloria demo [/details?id=com.omnilabs.eufloria.demo]
  • Splice ($, hib) [/details?id=com.cipherprime.splice]
Apps (a-z)
  • Cheezburger [/details?id=com.cheezburger.icanhas] - cheezburger [dot] com viewer
  • HDR Camera+ ($) [/details?id=com.almalence.hdr_plus] - take great photos (see attached for examples, my phone has a 3.2 mega pixel camera)
  • Key Ring Reward Cards [/details?id=com.froogloid.kring.google.zxing.client.android] - club card indexer (aka get rid of those little plastig tags on your key ring)
  • out of Milk (?$) [/details?id=com.capigami.outofmilk] - shopping list and pantry inventory
  • Package Buddy (?$) [/details?id=com.psyrus.packagebuddy] - package tracking
Utillities (a-z)
  • Adw Launcher (?$) [/details?id=org.adw.launcher] - #
  • aScreenshot (su) - screenshot apps
  • Default App Manager [store/apps/details?id=com.appiator.defaultappmanager] - #
  • Link to SD (su) [/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD] - symlink to sd much better than apps to sd
  • Power Toggles (?su) [/details?id=com.painless.pc] - control various aspects of your phone via a widget
  • ProjectM Music Visualizer (paid) [/details?id=com.psperl.projectM] - jut like projectm for (win, mac, linux, and ios) and/or Milkdrop (winamp and others)
  • Root Uninstaller (su) [/details?id=name.dohkoos.rootuninstaller] - bloatware and multi uninstaller
  • Smart Shortcuts [/details?id=com.rhmsoft.shortcuts] - great folder creator with sub-folder support (use freestyle shortcuts for subfolders)
  • Total Commander (?su) [/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander] - a regular filemanager based off the total commander for windows, with optional root support
  • Widget Locker (paid) [/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker]- editable lock screen with widget support
my Top 5

1. Link to SD (su) [/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD] - symlink to sd much better than apps to sd
  2. HDR Camera+ ($) [/details?id=com.almalence.hdr_plus] - take great photos (see attached for examples, my phone has a 3.2 mega pixel camera)
  3. Smart Shortcuts [/details?id=com.rhmsoft.shortcuts] - great folder creator with sub-folder support (use freestyle shortcuts for subfolders)
  4. Power Toggles (?su) [/details?id=com.painless.pc] - control various aspects of your phone via a widget
  5. Root Uninstaller (su) [/details?id=name.dohkoos.rootuninstaller] - bloatware and multi uninstaller

Reactions: azrash

Top Liked Posts