[MOD][ARM64][V1.0] Papps - Pixel Apps Installer

Search This thread

alexis.bosman

Dec 8, 2015
Brussels
Papps

An open source installer for the Google Pixel specific apps and files.
Enjoy the Google Pixel experience on any Android device!

If your device has a chipset with an ARM64 architecture, then you are one zip away from the Google Pixel experience on your device!

Downloads
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=126245

Installation instructions
1. Reboot your device into TWRP recovery
2. Flash Papps-XXX.zip
3. Wipe Cache/Dalvik
4. Reboot
5. Navigate to Settings and give permissions to Dialer (or IncallUI won't work!)

Contribute to this project on GitHub
https://github.com/alexisbosman/Papps.git

To be found on GitHub:
- Which stuff it will delete & install
- Known bugs & issues

Contributors
@alexis.bosman

Latest stable version: 1.0
>> Screenshots coming soon!

Last edited:

looney_tkp™

Sep 30, 2014
awesome, I will test this tonight when i flash an update of my current ROM

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Steve1207

Sep 12, 2010
Budapest
Tested on Krexus rom (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro), works really great! Only add a premission to a dialer app, if anyone missed it :) So very cool, thank your work!

zampotonic

Jan 24, 2016
Can i know if by installing this, other app will be replaced... Or just adding whitout deleting the app ready installed on devices... I can't try now... But tomorrow i will do. Thx

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Where is the list of installed app when I install this papps? IMO, You should provide it at OP.
But, really thanks for this one.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

alexis.bosman

Dec 8, 2015
Brussels
Can i know if by installing this, other app will be replaced... Or just adding whitout deleting the app ready installed on devices... I can't try now... But tomorrow i will do. Thx

Where is the list of installed app when I install this papps? IMO, You should provide it at OP.

Some AOSP and CM apps will be replaced with the equivalent Pixel ones. You can check which ones exactly on the github README page.

zampotonic

Jan 24, 2016
Doesn't work on official cyanogenmd 13

Some AOSP and CM apps will be replaced with the equivalent Pixel ones. You can check which ones exactly on the github README page.
This is my feedback...
First of all thank you for this zip package... unfortunately does not work (at least on my phone)! After flashing the zip of Papps I found myself without any app of those who where to be replaced...
Trough the file manager (on system app)... I saw that there were all the apk... but they were not installed. I also tried installing every single apk manually but the process is not successful! Error message: app not installed!
And only 1 apk of those,was in error analysis.
So i think there is any probraly incompatibility whit my rom version.
Luckily I had made a backup with TWRP... and I could reset the phone! Because i was whitout the default app and was annoing reinstalling all. :)

P.S. the only app that was ready installed after i did the zip flash, was the "phone apk".
Anywhere... BIG THX FOR YOUR WORK! I hope in any solution for make this work on my device.

Features of my phone are as follows:
LG G2 mini D620
OFFICIAL CM13 ROM
Gapps 6.0 (micro)
Twrp 3.0.2 recovery installed

Last edited:

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Wow, good
Thanks dude.

Oh ya, one more thing, do I need to wipe cache and dalvik cache after flashing this PAPPS ?

Nb : after looking at the size of the installer .zip, I was wondering how much space in /system will it reside ? cos I have not really much free space in /system. And also, how much free space in the /system would you recommend me to have ?
Thanks and really sorry for such many questions.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Papps

An open source installer for the Google Pixel specific apps and files.
    Enjoy the Google Pixel experience on any Android device!

If your device has a chipset with an ARM64 architecture, then you are one zip away from the Google Pixel experience on your device!

Downloads
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=126245

Installation instructions
    1. Reboot your device into TWRP recovery
    2. Flash Papps-XXX.zip
    3. Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    4. Reboot
    5. Navigate to Settings and give permissions to Dialer (or IncallUI won't work!)

Contribute to this project on GitHub
    https://github.com/alexisbosman/Papps.git

To be found on GitHub:
    - Which stuff it will delete & install
    - Known bugs & issues

Contributors
    @alexis.bosman

Latest stable version: 1.0
    >> Screenshots coming soon!

I'll make an arm version in the near future!
    How soon I been spending g days trying to get the pixel stuff on my pbon and the assistant working
    Please update the thread.
    Why update when you can install a gapp package that will include all of these apps? Just install the super pack and will have everything you need and will replace apps like messaging and dialer for the latest Pixel versions. After that just uninstall the ones you don't need

Screenshot_20170105-134508.png

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk