[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
CM 6.1 RC1 here, and it's working great: you got very nice animations there ;)
Feel free to rely on me as a tester, i got plenty of nandroids and some time to waste...pm me if necessary :D

Edit: just one little problem, after flashing there's no youtube anymore on the phone...no biggie, i just pushed it back again :)

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
CM 6.1 RC1 here, and it's working great: you got very nice animations there ;)
Feel free to rely on me as a tester, i got plenty of nandroids and some time to waste...pm me if necessary :D

Edit: just one little problem, after flashing there's no youtube anymore on the phone...no biggie, i just pushed it back again :)

Thank you so much for testing! I fixed the Youtube thing. If you find anything else, please let me know.

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
Awesome,love the theme. The transitions are superb too. The black keyboard is a nice touch. Now my favorite theme.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
No problem mate :)
I just noticed this too btw: when roaming the signal indicator is green, while under 3g it's not displayed at all...

I made the roaming signal green, so it would be super easy to differentiate :). You just glance and you know, so you can be cautious.

So the roaming signal is not displayed while 3G is on?? Did you check the dB??

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
I made the roaming signal green, so it would be super easy to differentiate :). You just glance and you know, so you can be cautious.

So the roaming signal is not displayed while 3G is on?? Did you check the dB??
Sorry man, my bad i guess: 3g is really weak where i'm now, so when it's at the minimum i don't see any bar displayed, tho the data connection is still running and i actually have coverage under my operator. This is the way it's supposed to be, right?

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Sorry man, my bad i guess: 3g is really weak where i'm now, so when it's at the minimum i don't see any bar displayed, tho the data connection is still running and i actually have coverage under my operator. This is the way it's supposed to be, right?

Yes, that is how it's supposed to be.

Thanks for all your help. People in the Desire section are very helpful :). Around the same time when I posted the theme, I posted it in the EVO section as well, no responses so far :(.

madd0g

May 8, 2010
Looks mighty fine, I'll probably try it out. Just before I do it, where can I get the dock and icons displayed on screenshots for LauncherPro ?

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
Yes, that is how it's supposed to be.

Thanks for all your help. People in the Desire section are very helpful :). Around the same time when I posted the theme, I posted it in the EVO section as well, no responses so far :(.
Well i really enjoy my device, so whoever comes out here with something than can improve my experience with it is definitely my friend :D
Btw, i have a LauncherPro dock skin and "all apps" that suit the theme well imo...i'm not the maker, but i grabbed them long time ago over the LP forum, so i can't give proper credit...just wanted to share if anybody is interested ;)

Attachments

• snap20101126_121621.jpg
    snap20101126_121621.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,265
  • menubar480x84.png
    menubar480x84.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,119
  • apparrowdark.png
    apparrowdark.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 3,992

Top Liked Posts