Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tubabuyukustun

Mar 16, 2014
kosice
i cant go to recovery when i go to developer setting and enable more options like go restart to recovery its not work always show only restart make screenshot and turn off :(

pankajkh

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone give me a link to the very first Caf Edition which had the included Gcam?

makar0nin

Mar 19, 2019
Minsk
GCam error

after the update of 03/29/2019 the video in the camera stopped working, only the photo. writes error "cannot connect to camera". Are there any solutions to the problem?

Reactions: Keyursoni

haasta

I have problem with Hotspot.
Doesn't work properly.
Hotspot close every time when I trying on this feature.
And yes I have cleared the button "turn off..."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-225751.png
    Screenshot_20190330-225751.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 426

Radityaargap

Dec 12, 2015
Yogyakarta
Is there any way to set selinux to permissive on this rom? I tried to set it through adb, magisk module, selinux switcher app and none worked. I need it to be permissive to use sixaxis.

update: permissive works now on the latest 20190329 build. thank you!!!

Last edited:

iSoyer

ROM is very nice in daily use but there's one thing that bothers me - video recording in gcam is not working properly (or rather not working at all). When trying to change mode from photos to video an error keeps showing up that says "Can't connect to camera". With OpenSource "Open Camera" video works like a charm!

Do you know any fix for that?

hypno11

Nov 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
sounds like the ROM is quite fluid and stable but had a doubt about the battery backup....... Can someone please tell battery performance when compared with roms like lineage os or colt os(both official)

Radityaargap

Dec 12, 2015
Yogyakarta
ROM is very nice in daily use but there's one thing that bothers me - video recording in gcam is not working properly (or rather not working at all). When trying to change mode from photos to video an error keeps showing up that says "Can't connect to camera". With OpenSource "Open Camera" video works like a charm!

Do you know any fix for that?

i was gonna ask the same thing, why would he put a broken camera app in this rom anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts