No sound, no signal... need help

Search This thread

WantedJoker

Jul 1, 2012
Hello i bought my SGN3 wit XEH csc code. I wanted change it on XEO, but i install bad singapore XSP firmware on my phone it is only in english i need czech language.... .... firmware was from sammobile... i try get old firmware to device and now when i turn on mobile - no sound and no signal... i can´t connect to network.... please need help... :eek: :(

Last edited:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hello i bought my SGN3 wit XEH csc code. I wanted change it on XEO, but i install bad singapore XSP firmware on my phone it is only in english i need czech language.... .... firmware was from sammobile... i try get old firmware to device and now when i turn on mobile - no sound and no signal... i can´t connect to network.... please need help... :eek: :(

Have you tried to put back XSP Singapore firmware ?
AFAIK, you can't flash back your old firmware, because your bootloader has been upgraded to NE4 bootloader (comes with XSP Singapore firmware).
Therefore, you can only wait for NE4 or newer firmware for your region. :)

WantedJoker

Jul 1, 2012
AFAIK, you can't flash back your old firmware, because your bootloader has been upgraded to NE4 bootloader (comes with XSP Singapore firmware).

singapore firmware connect to network and sounds are good, but there is not czech language... :(

Ratata82

Jul 4, 2006
Esbjerg

Agreed, OP can only wait for a NE4 firmware, but you could try to install morelocal2

WantedJoker

Jul 1, 2012
i have´t root. How i can set czech language in MoreLocale2? :eek:

Do you know about some firmware with NE4 bootloader included czech language?

Last edited: