Trying to flash and going nowhere...

Search This thread

fldash

Jun 26, 2008
Trying to flash to nand but the indicator never goes past 0% on my phone and eventually the program errors out.

ERROR[262] UPDATE ERROR

I can remove the battery from my phone, and turn it back on and it goes back into Windows Mobile.

I can't figure out what is going on...

The ROMUpdateUtility I'm running says version 3.27.4.3 in the title bar. I'm running Windows 7 with UAC disable and as an administrator.

The only thing I noticed that's strange is when it analyzes my phone, it doesn't tell me the 'name' of my ROM or whatever, it's blank. I'm running the WM6.1 Alltel ROM (official)...

I unlocked my phone a long time ago... Could it have failed, and that be the issue?

Last edited:

JM-PDA

Nov 11, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Hi,
First, confirm that your phone is unlocked.
Go to bootloader to confirm that you see: 2.31 CoKe MFG

If is unlocked, then boot back into WinMo and copy your .nbh file to the root of your SD card and rename it to VOGUIMG.NBH.

Then go back into bootloader mode.
When it enters bootloader mode, it will recognize that you have the NBH file in the root of the SD Card. Follow the instructions to flash the NBH to your phone.

Good luck!

Note: using this method, you do not need the ROMUpdateUtility.

Last edited:

fldash

Jun 26, 2008
I unlocked... Tried to flash the 3.42.50 radio first and it went to 8% then said the utility couldn't be used to flash my phone and my phone reset... ARGH...

Going to try the android now...

And it worked... Guess the radio file I have isn't the right one for the Vogue... Anyone have it?

Last edited: