No Chaos Rings 2 Released for Android

Search This thread

jdz7t8

May 10, 2011
Thanks for the info bro. I didn't know that it was released in Japan. Why do they always release games in Japan and not in North America? Releasing games in select regions is so annoying.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

There are people still working on it. There are a number of technical hurdles still in the way, but some of the best minds in the Android scene are working on it. True story.

jdz7t8

May 10, 2011
I don't get why Square Enix doesn't just release the game. How hard is it to do an English version when they already have an english version for IOS. They have coded the game for android for Christ sakes! How hard is to to change the language and release it in North America? I feel to put a bounty on the game. If anyone else is interested lets do it. Even though Final Fantasy 1 wasn't released in English by Square Enix it is running on Android in English so I know getting Chaos rings 2 to run in English is possible.

jdz7t8

May 10, 2011
Perhaps a release of Chaos Rings 2 is in the works given that Final Fantasy 3 has been released on Android by Square Enix.

Perhaps a release of Chaos Rings 2 is in the works given that Final Fantasy 3 has been released on Android by Square Enix.

We can always hope. I do not believe the translation was every finished I have not heard anything for a long time. But perhaps now that FF3 is out perhaps we will see Chaos Rings, but I wouldnt put money on it...

Also, Devil May Cry refrain is still not out yet. I check it every week and still nothing. I am begining to think its vaporware

shocito

Oct 7, 2011
We can always hope. I do not believe the translation was every finished I have not heard anything for a long time. But perhaps now that FF3 is out perhaps we will see Chaos Rings, but I wouldnt put money on it...

Also, Devil May Cry refrain is still not out yet. I check it every week and still nothing. I am begining to think its vaporware

The same with SFIV HD for all android devices. LG's exclusity already ends in may. :eek:

jdz7t8

May 10, 2011
I hope people buy the game. If people end up buying the game and it's profitable SE will have less excuses to exclude Android from future releases.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts