Stupid Questions Thread- No Question too stupid! I promise!

Do you think this thread is helping with unneeded threads from popping up?

• Yes! less threads asking common or stupid stuff

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No. but Like the idea

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • NO! Hate everything about this thread!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN
This thread is for those who have what they may feel is a stupid or simple question. Please read through the thread and use the search first. I know Google doesn't always like to make it easy to find answers, so lets work together to give answers where we can. And please remember you will be reported for flaming others.

Remember, the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Thanks goes to lumin30 for coming up with this idea. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1494423

Last edited:

CBridges

Jul 24, 2012
Lake Hopatcong
Photo deletion

Hi. I have some albums on my phone I would like to delete and cannot figure it out, even with google. :eek: They are the instant upload and then another with the same instant upload circle thing in the bottom left corner. I'd really like them gone and don't want it to happen anymore. Can anyone help? Thank you. :)

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN
Hi. I have some albums on my phone I would like to delete and cannot figure it out, even with google. :eek: They are the instant upload and then another with the same instant upload circle thing in the bottom left corner. I'd really like them gone and don't want it to happen anymore. Can anyone help? Thank you. :)

I was having the same issue and the only thing I was able to do was change the view. I am using the stock gallery and if you touch the menu button, select "view by" and then select "content in device." I hope this helps some.

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN
I need some rooting info. I haven't yet done anything to my phone as of yet. I understand there is a way to root without tripping the counter and if you do a way to reset the counter. My first question is there a way to reset the modified tag or will it revert when returned to stock? And second one is will flashing stock back onto the phone for warranty purposes or whatever trip the counter? I'm sure these have both been addressed and I am still searching.

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
Does anyone remember how to search? Just wondering, not flaming anyone. That is just my stupid question.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I need some rooting info. I haven't yet done anything to my phone as of yet. I understand there is a way to root without tripping the counter and if you do a way to reset the counter. My first question is there a way to reset the modified tag or will it revert when returned to stock? And second one is will flashing stock back onto the phone for warranty purposes or whatever trip the counter? I'm sure these have both been addressed and I am still searching.
Flashing back to stock will not trip the meter. An app on the market, Triangle away will reset your meter (use it right before flashing stock, while the phone is still rooted). There is a no trip method to root, using Odin, in the development sub forum stickies.

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN
Does anyone remember how to search? Just wondering, not flaming anyone. That is just my stupid question.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Flashing back to stock will not trip the meter. An app on the market, Triangle away will reset your meter (use it right before flashing stock, while the phone is still rooted). There is a no trip method to root, using Odin, in the development sub forum stickies.

Thanks for the info. I was familiar with Triangle away but just wanted to double check on the restore. :D
I think I'm about ready to take the plunge on rooting this new phone.

Ends

Oct 24, 2011
South Boston, VA
Hi.

What do batteries run on?

Also, if I melt some dry ice, can I liquid cool my phone without it getting wet?
have to answ
Theres a little pink bunny beating on a big bass drum. The faster he beats the more electricity your battery puts out. When he gets tired you plug your phone up so he can rest. You know he's well rested when you see 100%. Then he does it all over again. Amazing. Someone else will have to answer your dry ice question. dry ice floats

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia

What is this search you speak of? Never heard of it. Could you be so kind as to provide a link do I can check it out?
I am entitled to a link aren't I?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.google.com/

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Is it better to wipe your butt front-to-back, or back-to-front? TIA.

(no question too stupid)

Whatever your into.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

glad to see people are gonna have some fun with this.

Of course we are:D

ShadyAce80

Jan 16, 2012
Milaca area, MN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is for those who have what they may feel is a stupid or simple question. Please read through the thread and use the search first. I know Google doesn't always like to make it easy to find answers, so lets work together to give answers where we can. And please remember you will be reported for flaming others.

Remember, the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Thanks goes to lumin30 for coming up with this idea. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1494423
    Hi.

Also, if I melt some dry ice, can I liquid cool my phone without it getting wet?
    have to answ
    Theres a little pink bunny beating on a big bass drum. The faster he beats the more electricity your battery puts out. When he gets tired you plug your phone up so he can rest. You know he's well rested when you see 100%. Then he does it all over again. Amazing. Someone else will have to answer your dry ice question. dry ice floats
    have to answ
    Theres a little pink bunny beating on a big bass drum. The faster he beats the more electricity your battery puts out. When he gets tired you plug your phone up so he can rest. You know he's well rested when you see 100%. Then he does it all over again. Amazing.

Amazing times we live in with miniature pink robot bunnies keeping our phones running! Wish my eyes were smaller so I could see inside of the battery and say "HI BUNNAY! THANKYOU!" :)

Someone else will have to answer your dry ice question. dry ice floats

It floats?! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If we strap some ice to our phone and hold on tight we can float up to the cottoncandy clouds and eat all we want! Yum
    Is there a way to mute/remove the freaking annoying chime/bell sound that the dialer makes when connecting the the line when dialing a number ?
    open dialer, hit menu, settings/call alert/call status tones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi.