(MOD) alternative tweaking app for paek kernel

Search This thread

joewaz

Dec 27, 2013
Shouldn't this go in Themes and Apps? Inb4 the lock.

How so? Its directly related to a very common kernel that's used in almost all these ROMs

I mean I agree but I believe this area is a good one for this post because many people ask about the sound control for the kernel and trickster doesn't have total sound control.. I just thought this would be a better area for this app.it will save the devs a lot of heartache

Last edited:

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
No problem bro... And I believe this assists in the development

Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man, you know this is not develop worthy, xda has an app section for a reason... If this isn't worthy than what is?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nitsua98

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Don't be a cry baby. Come on ppl. The OP only wanted to help.

Thank you OP!

You're right and I'm not trying to come off mad or anything, just saying this should be in app section and would likely catch more attention and help more users having been posted in a section where users are looking for apps and things related. But you're right he deserves thanks for his sharing.
Thank you OP this app may very well be more useful

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

joewaz

Dec 27, 2013
Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man, you know this is not develop worthy, xda has an app section for a reason... If this isn't worthy than what is?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Lol childish... Okay.. Well anyway this app is much better than trickster so give it a try if you want sound control. And another reason why it belongs here is because it mod's paek kernel

Tybaltus Prime

Mar 23, 2012
LBC/STRONG BEACH, CA
Ya thanks for sharing op... But its def an app lol... And there is a specific section designated... I don't think one need take offense to that fact.. Again thanks for sharing it is a great app... Just wrong section

Sent from my LG-vs980 using Tapatalk

naturecannon

Oct 27, 2007
Portland Oregon
Just admit you're wronging and apologies. Stop acting so childish man,

Acts childish then says dont act childish in the next sentence. :laugh: Too Funny!! Lets all hope you find some real crimes tonight as you patrol the Kmart parking lot on your security guard patrol(while wearing your superman cape :eek: ) . Maybe that will lessen your need to troll the forums and pull out your wanna-be internet badge on harmless members only wanting to share with others.

Not sure why one feels the need to be an ass to someone sharing info with the community........... Correct or wrongly posted, I dont see the need for other being an ASS.........Too many kids here I suppose :rolleyes:

Reactions: Panzer87

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Acts childish then says dont act childish in the next sentence. :laugh: Too Funny!! Lets all hope you find some real crimes tonight as you patrol the Kmart parking lot on your security guard patrol(while wearing your superman cape :eek: ) . Maybe that will lessen your need to troll the forums and pull out your wanna-be internet badge on harmless members only wanting to share with others.

Not sure why one feels the need to be an ass to someone sharing info with the community........... Correct or wrongly posted, I dont see the need for other being an ASS.........Too many kids here I suppose :rolleyes:

Pot calling the kettle black? A man for the common xda user, hurry there's other users that need your saving

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts