Asus P552/P552W ROM Kitchen

Search This thread

patatcrue

Nov 15, 2008
23653 formidable

Hey ABM30

Just a word to thank you for this excellent work I used 23518 for questions of correction which disappeared on 28230 but after some first tries everything is OK.
Details it is necessary to fetch the file configing Fingerkeyboard it is even necessary to reinstall it because there is not acces to skins? I think it is necessary to go in holiday because return is very effective!

Thank you still and bravo.

Sorry for my Reverso English

manochch

Mar 4, 2010
Thailand version please.

Hi ABM30

Please need rom build 23563 Thailand version. Post it please.

Thanks a lot. Good day and nice work!!!

klefue

Mar 22, 2010
warsaw
Polish build mirror up!

thank you very much ABM

in the meantime i was able to download this file from mediafire and unfortunately archive was corrupt
Desktop/GM2 WM65 23563 POL P552+P552W ABM 01.rar: CRC failed in GM2_WM65 23563 POL P552+P552W ABM 01.abi. The file is corrupt
so i am afraid the mirror would be corrupt as well :/ Mirror works. Thank you. all the best

Last edited:

Bengomobile

Apr 26, 2010
Hi ABM30,

I bought a Asus P552w today with chinese languagepack.

To be able to change it to english. What should I be checking first on the phone so I know I can flash it? Also which file do I need to have to change it to english?

Thanks for your support and great job on this model.

Regards,

Gideon

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
Hi ABM30,

I bought a Asus P552w today with chinese languagepack.

To be able to change it to english. What should I be checking first on the phone so I know I can flash it? Also which file do I need to have to change it to english?

Thanks for your support and great job on this model.

Regards,

Gideon

You can flash it with any language ROM in GM2_********.abi format. You will find a lot of ROMs on 1st page. For English look for WWE (World Wide English) name in ROM.
Follow the instructions from 1st page.
Good luck and "Welcome to the machine"!

pjoco7

Apr 26, 2010
help Rom p552w

Hi I'm new but long ago I downloaded and installed on my p552w the rom build 23518(ita), about 25 days ago, I appeared a notice of expiry of the system within 30 days. Today I downloaded the latest version of the Rom by the same procedure I did for the 23518 but when I press soft reset just restarts no longer starts by reading the rom sd what can I do?(I state that I have tried other versions you chicken). I trust in you ABM30, thanks.

Last edited:

fatau

Dec 21, 2007
Hi I'm new but long ago I downloaded and installed on my p552w the rom build 23518(ita), about 25 days ago, I appeared a notice of expiry of the system within 30 days. Today I downloaded the latest version of the Rom by the same procedure I did for the 23518 but when I press soft reset just restarts no longer starts by reading the rom sd what can I do?(I state that I have tried other versions you chicken). I trust in you ABM30, thanks.

did u hold down button??

pjoco7

Apr 26, 2010
you've held down the pad down and simultaneously soft reset but nothing restarts only, I do not want that all was lost.

manochch

Mar 4, 2010
rom virsion thailand (Thai-G)

I will try to see what I can do with Thai-G, unfortunately there is not any native Thai files for WM 6.5. But it will take a bit more time.

็Hi ABM30 :)
I will wait for that day.
Ask you to complete rom build 23563 Thailand version (Thai-G).
Thank you very much.;);)

Top Liked Posts