Cases for the Vibrant? Accessories?

Search This thread

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
I saw the black rubber case at T-Mobile and although I'm not usually fond of rubber cases, this case was a lot more sturdy and stiffer than a the traditional silicon cases. I'm considering it.

It's pretty beefy and houses the phone well. I particularly like how on the front (screen side) the edges come out to where if the phone ever were to drop face first, it would give some elevation to avoid the screen from making contact with the ground.

Has anyone seen any other cases out there for the phone? If so could you please post a link.

larryccf

Nov 23, 2009
i bought one of the zenus cases (silicone) but they've also got some interesting leather cases, both with flip front covers, and leather cases similiar in style to the silicone (still waiting for it to arrive, shipped from korea 07/07 but i am on the east coast (USA)

on ebay, search for "zenus cases"

will not pull up under any other search parameters

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
i bought one of the zenus cases (silicone) but they've also got some interesting leather cases, both with flip front covers, and leather cases similiar in style to the silicone (still waiting for it to arrive, shipped from korea 07/07 but i am on the east coast (USA)

on ebay, search for "zenus cases"

will not pull up under any other search parameters

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

Pneumatic

Jul 18, 2010
www.zagg.com has the "InvisibleShield" for the Vibrant now. I ordered mine and it's on the way!

Direct Link

TIP: Enter discount code "pn3ckz" for a 30% discount until July 31st.

Last edited:

gordon.mott

Apr 25, 2009
I'm using the hard rubber case from tmobile..for now. Will get a zag while I wait for otter box to make a case...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Kawstick

Jul 19, 2010
I just ordered one of the leather flip cases from zenus. I'll let you know if it fits. All the pictures I have seen of the i9000 and the vibrant seem to be very similar if not exactly the same.

I expect it to fit.

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
I just ordered one of the leather flip cases from zenus. I'll let you know if it fits. All the pictures I have seen of the i9000 and the vibrant seem to be very similar if not exactly the same.

I expect it to fit.

It should be fine. Same phone. The only thing I noticed about actual cases for the Galaxy S was that for the i9000's they have a whole on the upper left of the screen, where a button? or something is exposed. I guess it's a key or button for a function. What the heck is that? haha..

master_d

May 6, 2006
It should be fine. Same phone. The only thing I noticed about actual cases for the Galaxy S was that for the i9000's they have a whole on the upper left of the screen, where a button? or something is exposed. I guess it's a key or button for a function. What the heck is that? haha..

The international version of the Galaxy S has a front facing camera on the front of the screen towards the top and that's probably what the hole is for.

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
The international version of the Galaxy S has a front facing camera on the front of the screen towards the top and that's probably what the hole is for.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

I've attached a picture of what I was talking about. Is that a button?

Attachments

• i9000.jpg
    i9000.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 25