Search This thread

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One X+. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
- Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
  • TWRP (International Model) BE SURE TO CHOOSE TWRP FOR THE CORRECT DEVICE!
  • TWRP (AT&T / Telus Model)
  • User Provided Recovery
-Flash Kernels provided
  • User Provided Kernel
- Link to this thread
- Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
- Link to the One X+ Development thread
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this! (A great motivator for me to continue updating for the One X+!)

Here is a screenshot.

feez2x.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.

Credits
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Mods of the forum!
- Devs for making us ROMS!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

You can show your appreciation by donating to me via PayPal by clicking THIS. It helps me continue going to school and gives me a motivator to update the toolkit for the One X+!

- droidiac13
- Bob Allen (username not given)
- HaJeeEs

Last edited:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
V1.0 Released! 11-15-2012
- Initial Release

V1.1 Released! 11-19-12
- Added TWRP for int'l/AT&T models. MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE!!!
- Edited a few scripts to clarify some stuff

v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU from 0.97 to 0.99
- Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0 (AT&T/Telus and INTL)
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

v2.1 Released! 12-30-2012
- Updated APK Batch Installer Tool to v1.4.1
- Added 2 more useful looks (1 to my website and 1 to a written step-by-step guide)
- Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
- Added some more message boxes for clarity.

v2.2 Released 1-12-13
- Removed all TWRP recoveries and replaced them with Lloir's CWM
- Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
- When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.

v2.3 Released! 1-23-2013
- Added Check CID feature
- Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
- Added more clarity.
- Fixed some bugs in the code.
- Nice little update :)

v2.4 Released! 6-2-2013
- Added new features!
- Replaced CWM With TWRP 2.5.0.0
- Updated links and placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account
- Added new commands
- I don't remember what else. Updating a lot of my toolkits that I forgot what I did!

v3.0 Released! 7-16-2013
- Updated TWRP to 2.6.0.0
- Updated SuperSU to v1.41
- Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit by 14mb!

Last edited by a moderator:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Bugs
- Directory has to have one word.
Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
- Kernels
- More recoveries
- Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Reactions: pino059 and orb3000

jimok82

Jan 14, 2009
Overland Park
jaymzzz.com
Yeah...so I tried it on the AT&T version of the One X+. CWM installs OK, but when you reboot into recovery

E:Can't mount /sdcard/

EDIT: Looks like it bricked my phone. Oh well. All in the name of discovery :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HPG30

thecompany

Dec 17, 2006
Thank you! Works perfectly, installed CWM and made my first nandroid backup. Now installing the Maximus Rom.

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Has anyone tested this on the AT&T version of the One X+?

This?

Greatly appreciate your time and efforts into this as i'm a total android newb and this is my first android device. Will be sure to make a nice donation to you as soon as i can fully understand how this bad boy works. Just a few questions:

1. Is this compatable for the ATT USA version of the HOX+?

2. I watched your video a few times and maybe it's my computer's speakers but the audio wasn't the best trying to understand everything you were saying as this is all new to me and trying to understand. For Step 3 to get the token ID using the Prompt screen, you said to highlight the info but then what do i press to copy it once highlighted? Sorry but never have used the prompt screen, reminds me of MS-DOS from back in the day.

3. This is basically everything EXCEPT Root is this correct? I would first need to Root my device, do ADB backup and Titanium App Backup for apps/data/etc, then i can use your program to unlock bootloader and install recoveries, is this correct? If so, the CWM recovery you have is it working and compatible for the ATT USA version of this device?

4. For the Extras section of your program, what exactly is the APK/Data Backup? Is this similar to the Titanium App backup that will backup app data or is this different? Do i do this backup before Steps 1-5 to unlock bootloader?

5. For Perm Root, what exactly is the advantage of doing this VS. the regular Root method? I'm guessing this makes Root permanent and after doing this it then cannot be reversed? If so, again what is the advantage of this and if something goes wrong down the road how could i recover my device?

6. What is Mainver Error Fix in the extra section of your program?

Sorry for all the questions but i'm sure once this device gets out i won't be the only android newb around here and i'm sure like me they will all have the same questions. Just want to cover all my bases here before modding my device to not screw anything up and learn the hard way. Like taking a college course trying to understand android, been reading up on this stuff for weeks now once i decided i was going to purchase this device today.

If i've missed any steps please let me know

I greatly appreciate your time and patience with my questions and will keep in touch with you with a respectable donation my man, thank you again!

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
This?

Greatly appreciate your time and efforts into this as i'm a total android newb and this is my first android device. Will be sure to make a nice donation to you as soon as i can fully understand how this bad boy works. Just a few questions:

1. Is this compatable for the ATT USA version of the HOX+?

2. I watched your video a few times and maybe it's my computer's speakers but the audio wasn't the best trying to understand everything you were saying as this is all new to me and trying to understand. For Step 3 to get the token ID using the Prompt screen, you said to highlight the info but then what do i press to copy it once highlighted? Sorry but never have used the prompt screen, reminds me of MS-DOS from back in the day.

3. This is basically everything EXCEPT Root is this correct? I would first need to Root my device, do ADB backup and Titanium App Backup for apps/data/etc, then i can use your program to unlock bootloader and install recoveries, is this correct? If so, the CWM recovery you have is it working and compatible for the ATT USA version of this device?

4. For the Extras section of your program, what exactly is the APK/Data Backup? Is this similar to the Titanium App backup that will backup app data or is this different? Do i do this backup before Steps 1-5 to unlock bootloader?

5. For Perm Root, what exactly is the advantage of doing this VS. the regular Root method? I'm guessing this makes Root permanent and after doing this it then cannot be reversed? If so, again what is the advantage of this and if something goes wrong down the road how could i recover my device?

6. What is Mainver Error Fix in the extra section of your program?

Sorry for all the questions but i'm sure once this device gets out i won't be the only android newb around here and i'm sure like me they will all have the same questions. Just want to cover all my bases here before modding my device to not screw anything up and learn the hard way. Like taking a college course trying to understand android, been reading up on this stuff for weeks now once i decided i was going to purchase this device today.

If i've missed any steps please let me know

I greatly appreciate your time and patience with my questions and will keep in touch with you with a respectable donation my man, thank you again!

1. This version of CWM will not work on the ATT Model.

2. Highlight the Token ID and right click. Right click will copy the text.

3. This is an All-In-One tool to unlock your bootloader, flash a recovery and to root it. However, CWM will not work so you cannot root yet.

4. Pretty much. It's a windows program so you can back up your stuff. You can use it whenever you want.

5. I just call it perm root. Long story of it. It's just root for the phone and root can easily be removed.

6. When you install a new update to the phone and you want to downgrade, it'll change your software number to a generic number so you can install any RUU for your phone as long as the HBOOT (bootloader) wasn't updated.

The video is a little outdated. I updated my scripts in the program so it'll be easier to do. Just wait til a proper version of CWM is released for your phone

Not yet. My phone is bricked bad.

Not necessarily a bad brick. You just need a stock AT&T recovery/RUU, but that isn't released. Once that is released, this will be easy to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One X+. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • TWRP (International Model) BE SURE TO CHOOSE TWRP FOR THE CORRECT DEVICE!
    • TWRP (AT&T / Telus Model)
    • User Provided Recovery
    -Flash Kernels provided
    • User Provided Kernel
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One X+ Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Boot into Bootloader
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this! (A great motivator for me to continue updating for the One X+!)

Here is a screenshot.

feez2x.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Mods of the forum!
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

You can show your appreciation by donating to me via PayPal by clicking THIS. It helps me continue going to school and gives me a motivator to update the toolkit for the One X+!

- droidiac13
    - Bob Allen (username not given)
    - HaJeeEs
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 11-15-2012
    - Initial Release

V1.1 Released! 11-19-12
    - Added TWRP for int'l/AT&T models. MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE!!!
    - Edited a few scripts to clarify some stuff

v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Added a few links

v2.1 Released! 12-30-2012
    - Updated APK Batch Installer Tool to v1.4.1
    - Added 2 more useful looks (1 to my website and 1 to a written step-by-step guide)
    - Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
    - Added some more message boxes for clarity.

v2.2 Released 1-12-13
    - Removed all TWRP recoveries and replaced them with Lloir's CWM
    - Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
    - When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.

v2.3 Released! 1-23-2013
    - Added Check CID feature
    - Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
    - Added more clarity.
    - Fixed some bugs in the code.
    - Nice little update :)

v2.4 Released! 6-2-2013
    - Added new features!
    - Replaced CWM With TWRP 2.5.0.0
    - Updated links and placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account
    - Added new commands
    - I don't remember what else. Updating a lot of my toolkits that I forgot what I did!

v3.0 Released! 7-16-2013
    - Updated TWRP to 2.6.0.0
    - Updated SuperSU to v1.41
    - Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit by 14mb!
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    File has been uploaded! Enjoy!!!!!!
    v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Removed CWM
    - Added a few links

Download is in Post 2.