TouchFlo2d/Manilla BETA CAB is OUT!!!

Search This thread

stabloid

Mar 24, 2007
Telford
TYGUY:

I was looking more for how to use the 'diamond style' clock.
Up till now, I have been using WAD2 with a black diamond clock, and I just like the way it looks. Sure, I can make do with what is available, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to change it if you so wish? :D
It was just a query, not a complaint.

dlarge

Nov 26, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Does anyone know how to get weather to update?

It was working in the previous (post 1) edition, but the newest (post 6) edition...for some reason, causes weather updates to fail each time. I mean, weather has ALWAYS been on an off on my phone...is it my ROM (see sig for info)?

How many locations did you add? Mine seems to update just fine after I'd deleted all the locations and then added them again. Might work for you too.

aldebran

May 22, 2008
Thank you for the wonderful work :)!
I had a thought, no one noticed that it does not work correctly when you turn on the screen or that is in progress :eek:. Then when I got to function buttons, all text was in english.

tyguy

Feb 11, 2008
SoCal
@fredbred
Will try. any idea with the explorer (IE or Opera)? I have 1957 installed on the SD card but it won't pull it from TouchFlo2D.

stabloid

Mar 24, 2007
Telford
TYGUY:
Thanks, some real food for thought.:rolleyes:
I'll have a mess around with some of these, and probably do my own at some point.
Just glad to know that it can be done with relative ease. :D

drownage

Jan 16, 2008
Just a question... Manila 2D is super-smooth... does it contain some 2D acceleration dll?... because how can this be so fast without drivers?...

BBM-Lee

Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone know how to get weather to update?

It was working in the previous (post 1) edition, but the newest (post 6) edition...for some reason, causes weather updates to fail each time. I mean, weather has ALWAYS been on an off on my phone...is it my ROM (see sig for info)?

I use ROMeOS 4.53 with AT&T Proxy off (in connections tabs, not 'hidden proxy') and it works fine.

Proxy on will almost always mean no weather updates, but this also means no medianet if you like anything they put up (like cellular video content)

baeshin81

Oct 18, 2005
by far this is the best project out for the tilt and is the one thing that keep me going from the tilt to the stupid iphone. thanks to all the developers...i read that garmin will incorporate this in his next rom.

i was searching thread but it seems that no one has been clear on how to get a different browser setup to the internet tab. is there a registry setting...i might have missed it if someone can refer me a link or help in regards to this.

sorry if these were answered. i searched the various threads and didn't find the exact answer i was looking for.

jtoyz2

Oct 26, 2007
by far this is the best project out for the tilt and is the one thing that keep me going from the tilt to the stupid iphone. thanks to all the developers...i read that garmin will incorporate this in his next rom.

i was searching thread but it seems that no one has been clear on how to get a different browser setup to the internet tab. is there a registry setting...i might have missed it if someone can refer me a link or help in regards to this.

sorry if these were answered. i searched the various threads and didn't find the exact answer i was looking for.

use opera 1938 with flash that works fine for me using v9 m2d...let me know if that work for u

NoteGarner2020

Sep 10, 2007
Nashville
Great work Guys...........

Hey Guys Thanks for such a nice soft.
This is what I am looking for my HTC GENE (DOPOD D600)
I have cooked my device with WM6.1 ROM
And its working fine for all tabs, And one more gr8 thing is its not taking much of RAM for working.

Gr8 Development.

Thanks again...:)

pazookie

Aug 21, 2006
hope this hasnt been covered (couldnt find it in search)..how can i change the bottom softkeys (i just need them changed in home screen really) and how can i autostart the plugin instead of having to "tap here to start".

baeshin81

Oct 18, 2005
i hate opera...but it works with manilla2d...everything works! EXCEPT YOUTUBE.

Anyone know how to change the default browser to something like skyfire?...and get rid of youtube cuz it ain't working?

gamer123

Dec 24, 2007
Has anyone had issues running TomTom6 and other games since the installation of Manilla? If so what is the solution, is there something to disable, seems it either stalls and returns to background or stalls and have to do soft reset. Any info would be appreciated.