●●● [UPDATE] ●●● YOUTUBE v5.3.23 ●●● (Updated 11/27/13)

Search This thread

R.Suave

Apr 18, 2013
Texas

Youtube Update
nexusae0_youtube_thumb.png

YouTube - Latest Update

v5.3.23
From previous version 5.2.27
●●
Downloads
Mirror 1 ●●
Mirror 2

To install, simply download the .apk from above to your device, and tap "install" when it finishes.

Changes No official change log avaliable
See source for changes

↙ Please hit the
thanksbutton.jpg
button
So we don't have to scroll through pages of "Thanks" posts. Fulfill its purpose :angel:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Source: Android Police (see link for changes and screen shots) ●●

Last edited:

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
The slide-out navigation has been reworked with the latest hamburger-style guidelines in mind.

What the hell is hamburger-style guidelines? I like how the slide out navigation can be activated sliding anywhere on the page from left to right. IT's far better than Google+ where you have to swipe from the edge even though the content in the middle is not interactable by using a left to right swipe.

I absolutely hate Gmail and Hangouts where I accidentally swipe away a conversation.

Reactions: R.Suave

isajoo

Oct 17, 2012
Thanks op!

Note:
Running paranoid android in tablet mode allows swiping away the video in landscape mode, it's a neat idea, but not sure if it's thing to be very useful.... Time will tell.

I kind of preferred the old method of automatic screen rotate without enabling/toggling rotate on the phone, since I don't use phone apps in landscape mode much, so it worked fine to watch full screen landscape in video apps like YouTube/MX player.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Youtube Update
    nexusae0_youtube_thumb.png

YouTube - Latest Update

v5.3.23
    From previous version 5.2.27
    ●●
    Downloads
    Mirror 1 ●●
    Mirror 2

To install, simply download the .apk from above to your device, and tap "install" when it finishes.

Changes No official change log avaliable
    See source for changes

↙ Please hit the
    thanksbutton.jpg
    button
    So we don't have to scroll through pages of "Thanks" posts. Fulfill its purpose :angel:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Source: Android Police (see link for changes and screen shots) ●●
    Aren't these updates available straight from the play store?

Or am I missing something?
    Second,thanks..
    The slide-out navigation has been reworked with the latest hamburger-style guidelines in mind.

What the hell is hamburger-style guidelines? I like how the slide out navigation can be activated sliding anywhere on the page from left to right. IT's far better than Google+ where you have to swipe from the edge even though the content in the middle is not interactable by using a left to right swipe.

I absolutely hate Gmail and Hangouts where I accidentally swipe away a conversation.