"Problem parsing package"

Search This thread

cooltop101

Jan 20, 2014
richmond
What exactly does that mean, I read that it's probably 1 of 2 things
1. The file is corrupted (didn't download right)
2. The apk isn't compatible
But even if I download it several times and I know 100% that it's compatible then it will say that
For example I want to download the xposed installer apk it said that. I tried older versions (and downloaded then several times) and I checked the xda devolper thread and it said if you have problems with xperia download... And I tried that one and had the same problem, by the way this happens with lots of apps and just not xposed installer

Sent from my R800at using xda app-developers app

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
But even if I download it several times and I know 100% that it's compatible then it will say that
For example I want to download the xposed installer apk it said that. I tried older versions (and downloaded then several times) and I checked the xda devolper thread and it said if you have problems with xperia download... And I tried that one and had the same problem, by the way this happens with lots of apps and just not xposed installer

It means you are using lower android version then that apk (app) require.

For example, you are on GB and xposed installer works on ICS+

Or if you are on ICS and some modules require JB (4.1.2+)

There is a version of xposed installer for GB, you can easily find with search, but keep in mind to look for xposed modules that is made only for GB.

Reactions: cooltop101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It means you are using lower android version then that apk (app) require.

For example, you are on GB and xposed installer works on ICS+

Or if you are on ICS and some modules require JB (4.1.2+)

There is a version of xposed installer for GB, you can easily find with search, but keep in mind to look for xposed modules that is made only for GB.