[APP] [v1.5.1] Flowly for Android™

Search This thread

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013

AaronMT

Sep 29, 2010
The only issue I have with this application is that on my Nexus 5, the application icon is low resolution and really stands out. Please make sure to bundle a high resolution application icon. Thanks.

redndian

Aug 19, 2013
Vivo V9
Few suggestions ...

1.Newsbuzz for android

2. Bazinga 4 android

3. Andronews dugout

4. Newsflow for android

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

mastel97

Mar 23, 2013
Few suggestions ...

1.Newsbuzz for android

2. Bazinga 4 android

3. Andronews dugout

4. Newsflow for android

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

There's already BuzzFeed, NewsBuzz and Andronews ;)
Bazinga has nothing to do with the app.

How about:

1: Droid(i)fy
2: Hubble for Android
3: Androcore
4: Core for Android
5: Androdote
6: Flowly (for Android)
7: Pal for Android
8: Methyl
9: Newsy
10: The Hub

Just brainstorming

Sent from my Nexus 4

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
Droidify exists already, its even a google app ;)

---------------------------------
Phone : My new Nexus 4!
Pure KitKat 4.4.2 stock, no root, no mods (but only for the first time ;D)

Gesendet von Tapatalk

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
Newspot for Android
Latest (news) for Android
Newsdroid
Feedroid
(News) sources for android
Headlines of android (headlinedroid)

Last edited:

Line.Dev

Dec 1, 2013
Berlin
www.cyanogemod-forum.de
Im finally done. :)
After hours and hours of changing names, making new images, endless mails with google and working on the new update Android Hub has its new name: Flowly.

The new version is available in about an hour in Play Store and is already attached in the first post of the project thread. I hope everyone likes the new name. :)

Here is the changelog:

Version 1.4.6 Build 78

- new Application name: Flowly for Android (Name change because of Licensing Reasons, may Android Hub Rest in Peace, thanks to mastel97 for name suggestion)

- added simple 'Shoutbox' to 'Other' Tab, just for testing if it's fun, nothing special for the moment

- Pro: Updated 'Android Hub Pro Red' Theme to latest Google Play colors

- preparations for: custom Feeds (Pro), Disable/Enable Feeds, mark as read by scrolling, some other new features (secret at the moment)

- fixed Bug: Absolutely nothing displayed when using 'Light Theme' for Samsung Galaxy S

- small code improvements

Please give feedback how you like the new shoutbox test or if I should remove it again. Also, please tell me if you still find the wrong name 'Android Hub' anywhere.

Cheers,
Benni

snip3

Oct 18, 2013
is there any way to add any additional tech websites to the feed? apart from the ones already present

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
Haha secret improvements coming soon :))

Phone : My new Nexus 4!
Pure KitKat 4.4.2 stock, no root, no mods (but only for the first time ;D)

Gesendet von Tapatalk

z-vet

Dec 12, 2011
Beer-Sheva
I noticed that Cult of Android's and Android Authority's articles can not be opened. I see the preview in the list, but when i tap on article to read it just stay there «loading» forever. Attached two screenshots: on first you can see this article about Viber acquisition i wanted to read, second is what happens when i tap on it. When i copy-paste the URL of said article and open it in browser it works OK, so i assume the problem is not on the feed side.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 195
  • screenshot(1).jpg
    screenshot(1).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 197

Groot

Mar 7, 2013
Bacolod
I like this app, such amazing, so impressed, wow.

Very good
Nice dev
Uber wow

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

today I released Flowly.
    It is an App for daily Android News and more.
    You will get instantly notificated when there are new news and you have a lot of options and settings to personalize your Android News Experience.
    The app uses public RSS Feeds of the best Android Blogs (Including XDA Developers) to get the content displayed.

androidhub_small.png10zoll.jpg7zoll.jpg

The goal is to keep making this app better and better so please send me your suggestions and wishes. :)
    And of course, don't forget to give this app a rating.
    I will try to add a new update every 1-2 days to produce a little 'Nightly feeling' and keep Android Hub up-to-date. :angel:

The .apk file is attached in this post aswell.

Version 1.5.1 Build 92

- Left menu action bar drawer is now matching to the Theme color

- fixed Bug: some articles won't load

- fixed Bug: Pull to refresh causing problems in Web Views

- Flowly is now deleting unread articles older than 3 days automatically in order to save storage

- Changed Top Bar Icon color and font from white to grey

- Removed link to Flowly Community Beta

- Pull down to refresh now displayed white in Top Bar

- Updated Support libraries

- API Update

- Increased performance on high end devices

- Removed shoutbox

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linedev.android.hub

Have a great Day!
    Line.Dev
    v1.1.3 is uploaded to Google Play Store and should be available in anout 1 hour.
    The new .apk of v1.1.3 is attached in this post, I will update the thread with all the versions when I have over 10 posts. :)

Version 1.1.3 Build 13

- added new Feeds: Cult of Android, Droid Life (Thanks to Jorge)

- preparations for Disqus Comment feature (coming with next Update)

- minimal changed Top Bar color

- fixed Bug: Google+ Tab showing wrong language (Thanks to Micaiah)

- changed auto sync time from 1h to 2h to avoid to much notifications on new installations (Thanks to Jorge)

- stability improvements for tablets
    Hey guys!

Sorry for not being here for a while. Im very busy with my work and -for sure- with the next flowly update.
    It is nearly done and just needs some finishing. I think everyone of you will like it a lot. :)
    Also I had a lot to do with Flowly and Samsung. Yea, the guys from Samsung has invited Flowly to a secret program which will lead many many users to Flowly. So, I was also busy by signing some important papers.

Thanks for all the great support here! Please just be a little bit more patient, the update is really really big and will be there soon. Flowly will make its way to a full RSS reader with this update. :)

Cheers and have an awesome day!
    Benni
    Updated thread with pictures. :)
    Im finally done. :)
    After hours and hours of changing names, making new images, endless mails with google and working on the new update Android Hub has its new name: Flowly.

The new version is available in about an hour in Play Store and is already attached in the first post of the project thread. I hope everyone likes the new name. :)

Here is the changelog:

Version 1.4.6 Build 78

- new Application name: Flowly for Android (Name change because of Licensing Reasons, may Android Hub Rest in Peace, thanks to mastel97 for name suggestion)

- added simple 'Shoutbox' to 'Other' Tab, just for testing if it's fun, nothing special for the moment

- Pro: Updated 'Android Hub Pro Red' Theme to latest Google Play colors

- preparations for: custom Feeds (Pro), Disable/Enable Feeds, mark as read by scrolling, some other new features (secret at the moment)

- fixed Bug: Absolutely nothing displayed when using 'Light Theme' for Samsung Galaxy S

- small code improvements

Please give feedback how you like the new shoutbox test or if I should remove it again. Also, please tell me if you still find the wrong name 'Android Hub' anywhere.

Cheers,
    Benni