I need EFS folder i900H

Search This thread

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
I think it's a bit complicated since the EFS contains the IMEI and other info that is device-specific.

That's why you don't see a "flash this and your EFS will be all good" package.

In the old days of S1, flashing a full stock rom and full wipe would restore the IMEI, but that's not likely the case here.
I'd bring it to a service center after restoring to stock.

EDIT: maybe this helps?

http://zidroid.com/how-to-fix-failed-to-mount-efs-for-galaxy-s3-gt-i9300/

Change the partition to the one in the S5 G900H
lrwxrwxrwx root root EFS -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p3

Last edited:
Reactions: andrexp31

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
I dont have CWM recovery...can i do that from stock whitout CWM?
I think it's a bit complicated since the EFS contains the IMEI and other info that is device-specific.

In the old days of S1, flashing a full stock rom and full wipe would restore the IMEI, but that's not likely the case here.

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
[THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! Its aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! QUOTE=drakester09;52583287]Flash CWM using Odin (search for it in the Development forums), since you already tripped Knox it doesn't matter if you flash a custom recovery. Then try the fix.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
[THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! Its aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! QUOTE=drakester09;52583287]Flash CWM using Odin (search for it in the Development forums), since you already tripped Knox it doesn't matter if you flash a custom recovery. Then try the fix.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Very happy to hear that :highfive:

Enjoy your phone!

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
Well Drakester...i have another problem now... My phone it's alive,but i cant root it and he doesnt grab signal... (Triangle in the upper front)
And my knox warranty avoid is on 1... ****! Why this is so complicated damn it!?

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
I dont know...i buy the phone unbranded...flash it,and lose him...with your help i could relive it...but now doesnt have signal...
I came from a Sony Xperia Z...i did anything to that phone and never have this kind of troubles... I hate samsung! Damn it!
So bad luck mine...

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
I dont know...i buy the phone unbranded...flash it,and lose him...with your help i could relive it...but now doesnt have signal...
I came from a Sony Xperia Z...i did anything to that phone and never have this kind of troubles... I hate samsung! Damn it!
So bad luck mine...

It depends, did you flash a G900H stock rom? You should flash a full stock image and see what happens.

Did you flash any custom rom in your phone? They currently available ones as of today are for the Snapdragon variant (G900F/I/etc), the G900H is Exynos and currently has no custom roms.

I didn't had any sort of issues with mine.

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
I'm from Uruguay...South America,and i download it the firmware to Uruguay...
This one: G900HXXU1ANCI_G900HUUB1ANCI_G900HXXU1ANCI_HOME.tar
But works good...but without signal.
It depends, did you flash a G900H stock rom? You should flash a full stock image and see what happens.

Did you flash any custom rom in your phone? They currently available ones as of today are for the Snapdragon variant (G900F/I/etc), the G900H is Exynos and currently has no custom roms.

I didn't had any sort of issues with mine.

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
yo.jpg this is that he show me...

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Sir, as i told you, you fixed the bootloop only with this mentioned method. but it will not fix your EFS partition, so no signal!
now if you dial *#06# you will not see your original IMEI because it is corrupted.
only a previous EFS backup (that you didnt make it) will solve the problem.
Send it to a service center, they have special tool to fix your issue

andrexp31

Feb 9, 2012
Minas
Here in the country that i live...(Uruguay) doesnt have a official samsung center to fix my phone issue.
But...recently i had one idea...
I have a friend in the phone company...if he put the new imei,(that the process of recovery of the efs generate)like my official imei.
That will work?

I know that is ilegal...but,i'm desperated...and friends are friends.

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
Here in the country that i live...(Uruguay) doesnt have a official samsung center to fix my phone issue.
But...recently i had one idea...
I have a friend in the phone company...if he put the new imei,(that the process of recovery of the efs generate)like my official imei.
That will work?

I know that is ilegal...but,i'm desperated...and friends are friends.

It's likely that if he works at the phone company he could do that (if he is or has access to a technician).
Using the device's original IMEI it's not illegal, it would be a repair. That's what the service center would do anyways.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I dont have CWM recovery...can i do that from stock whitout CWM?

I think it needs CWM to work...

If you still have your warranty (Knox flag 0x0) then I'd go to the service center instead of trying to repair it myself.

My know warranty says 1,i'm in deep ****?

Flash CWM using Odin (search for it in the Development forums), since you already tripped Knox it doesn't matter if you flash a custom recovery. Then try the fix.

[/QUOTE]

Very happy to hear that :highfive:

Enjoy your phone!
    I once accidentally delete efs folder. But luckily my waranty covered that.