AOSB/CRoM/BEANSTALK for find7/7a

Search This thread

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
Hi there,

I have compiled 3 ROMs for the find7/7a using cm sources. The links are available in my signature. It has already been tested on android-hilfe by a few of my friends as I don't own the device.

Feel free to flash them and let me know your feedback. If all is well, I will create one thread for all 3 ROMs as I maintain too many threads already.

On the other hand, if someone is willing to maintain 3 separate threads, be my guest.

I will be uploading CRoM v7.1 later today. CRoM and BEANSTALK are 4.4.4 builds. AOSB is 4.4.2 which will get updated in a couple of days.

Have fun guys...

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LiangHLiang

Jun 23, 2014
Hi there,

I have compiled 3 ROMs for the find7/7a using cm sources. The links are available in my signature. It has already been tested on android-hilfe by a few of my friends as I don't own the device.

Feel free to flash them and let me know your feedback. If all is well, I will create one thread for all 3 ROMs as I maintain too many threads already.

On the other hand, if someone is willing to maintain 3 separate threads, be my guest.

I will be uploading CRoM v7.1 later today. CRoM and BEANSTALK are 4.4.4 builds. AOSB is 4.4.2 which will get updated in a couple of days.

Have fun guys...

Nice!! thx!!
But i have to ask will it support x9077 find 7 QHD? As I have read from Chinese OPPO forum that x9007's rom can not fit x9077

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Excellent work mate. I contacted AOSB just yesterday asking for a port :) - and this is actually the first time I have used it; it looks and behaves a lot like JellyBam. Strange, I wonder if there is any relation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Silesh.Nair

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
It will get official recognition with the next build meaning you can use the ota to download future updates, but I will still be building them.

Reactions: Berlino and uppon2

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
How about a Dirty Unicorn port? Thanks again for your work. I'm loving AOSB

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
AOSB: MMS fail to send after adding images from stock gallery. It keeps crashing messages. Log and Screen attached

Attachments

• MMSLOG.txt
    170.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
I keep getting this when trying to update: Error checking for rom update. Do you have the direct link please? pm me if necessary.

Last edited:

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
DU is officially supported for find7a. You have find7? What's the model no?

I have the Find7a. I just saw that some drivers were put up a few days ago for the find 7 on their gerrit. Thanks for the heads up mate. How about a codefire x build or lewa os :)

Last edited:

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
Its ready to compile if you know how. I just compiled DU for the Mega and its performance is stunning.

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
I tried looking everywhere on their G+ page but didn't have any luck finding a link? Any help pointing me in the right direction for a DU build?

The pist I made right after it should have cleared this up but it was not very explanatory. They have not released it yet. See here for gerrit No doubt Chasmodo will just chuck it up on goo.im when it's finished. You could follow Chasmodo on G+ here which will give you gerrit and update posts etc

Reactions: bricky23 and JRW 28

Rudolpht

Sep 5, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
Mi MIX Fold
Not trying to be a PITA, and I know you answered the Find 7 question previously.

I noticed the ROIMS are labeled Find7 vs Find7a. I know that CM has gone to combined nightlies, so I'm wondering if that is trickling through the other ROMs

Reactions: uppon2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

Have fun guys...

Yes, when there is an update. v7.1 ain't good.
    Not yet. I am taking some time off to port miui for the mega. Aosb v1.3.6 will be up today. You will get a ota notification.
    Removed build as not working..
    It will get official recognition with the next build meaning you can use the ota to download future updates, but I will still be building them.