XitROM 4.4.2 (1.7)

Search This thread

StinkyToilet

Mar 7, 2013
Medan
Can someone upload LG Music Player and Video Player (including the odex)? I've lost them :(
EDIT: Already got it. Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:

StinkyToilet

Mar 7, 2013
Medan
I am getting Secure booting error.!
Cause: Boot certification verify...! :crying: :confused:

I don't know what it means by "Boot certification verify" as I never had that problem. But, I think maybe you got custom boot image but the bootloader's relocked?

Does your phone really can't boot to system? Or at least recovery? Or, have you tried reflashing stock KDZ?

I don't know much about LG's bootloader as I'm from Sony before. Sorry :(

mandarjoshiin

I don't know what it means by "Boot certification verify" as I never had that problem. But, I think maybe you got custom boot image but the bootloader's relocked?

Does your phone really can't boot to system? Or at least recovery? Or, have you tried reflashing stock KDZ?

I don't know much about LG's bootloader as I'm from Sony before. Sorry :(

Yes.. I am also from a long list of Sony before.. This is a new error I saw.. and yes phone didnt boot after this message. Thankfully, I could get to Download mode so I fixed it with .tot file. Now gonna try again.. :p

StinkyToilet

Mar 7, 2013
Medan
Yes.. I am also from a long list of Sony before.. This is a new error I saw.. and yes phone didnt boot after this message. Thankfully, I could get to Download mode so I fixed it with .tot file. Now gonna try again.. :p

Oh that's good :)
My elder brother also had an Xperia Arc (but already sold), then swapped to Xperia Z :)
Another of my brothers got Xperia Z too

Last edited:

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
Where's the ROM's download link at?

Also, i haven't been following this ROM, so has the in-call speaker problem that's mentioned on the first post been fixed in the latest version?

Reactions: hopsin4444

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Look right above your post.
It says 1.8 only for 240 can we install it on e980. Plus I have not seen anyone post that they have Flashed 1.8 and in the op it says that someone made this rom work on e980 that sounds to me like someone took the rom and did something to it so we could flash it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts