[ROM][GEN1 /GEN2] Blade-LG-mode-DOC3000-RLS2 (22/01/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
MOD EDIT: Thread closed as the kernel's sources aren't available. Kernels are covered by the GPL, and their sources must be made available if any modifications are made.

[ROM][GEN1 /GEN2] Blade-LG-mode-DOC3000-RLS2

This ROM is based on Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel (Android 2.3.5) from Modaco. Thanks to KonstaT.

My modifications:

- fully reworked all system graphics
- added system support of LG Optimus Black widgets
- added widgets from LG Optimus Black
- added modified by me Launcher 360 with my LG Home 2.0 theme
- added modified by me CM7 Dialer with T9

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

lg2engsmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kahush

May 7, 2011
Nairobi
just tried out the rom and I must say its amazing..!
On first boot a've got 248mb..and surprisingly after installing about 30 apps I still have around 111mb left,which is amazing ...
Keep the gud work..

rocky869

Mar 23, 2010
Kolkata
After flashing stuck in green android logo.....I flashed many roms but this one not booting.

I have OSF OLED version with TPT method of GEN2 and partion my memory card based on elitemovil roms.....Is some thing else I have to do???

Last edited:
Reactions: amelo007

sbasil

Aug 2, 2011
Espoo
Very nice work. I think that I just found myself a new favourite ROM (well, I've been using it for like 20 minutes, but still...) Thank You & keep up the good work! :)

maab78

Feb 16, 2009
Absolutely great rom, really excellent, the only problem i've had until now was with market, where some applications like google maps cannot be moved to SD. For the rest, again, great job and thank you for this rom. If you installed a version of the market that works, please tell me the version or the link to download, please.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts