[ODIN]AT&T I537 Complete ML2 4.3 Package

Search This thread

tet1

May 9, 2013
There is some thing wrong with the file torrent can't download the file unknown eta

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

tet1

May 9, 2013
Thanks man thelegendary for posted the file on meaga link is perfect

tet1

May 9, 2013
ML2 4.3 .. WiFi issue.. I flashed my phone from MF1 to 4.3 then i setup the phone first the WiFi worked and i connected to my router then I restarting the phone but WiFi does not working I don't know what's problem with ML2 4.3

Feb 22, 2011
South Bend
ML2 4.3 .. WiFi issue.. I flashed my phone from MF1 to 4.3 then i setup the phone first the WiFi worked and i connected to my router then I restarting the phone but WiFi does not working I don't know what's problem with ML2 4.3

I'm not sure. WiFi still works for me after numerous reboots. Did you factory reset and wipe cache before flashing? That's what I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tet1

May 9, 2013
I'm not sure. WiFi still works for me after numerous reboots. Did you factory reset and wipe cache before flashing? That's what I did.

what file have you downloaded it torrent file or mega >> even i can not back to MF1 when i flsh the phone on MF1 Oneclick_I537UCUAMF1<<
FAIL

Did you make sure you flashed all 4 files and put them in the right places?

So this got me thinking, what if you flash the MI2 pre-release, and then the ML2 files EXCEPT the bootloader? I'm not sure the phone would boot, but if it did work you would be on official firmware with the ability to flash back to MF1.

Feb 22, 2011
South Bend
So this got me thinking, what if you flash the MI2 pre-release, and then the ML2 files EXCEPT the bootloader? I'm not sure the phone would boot, but if it did work you would be on official firmware with the ability to flash back to MF1.

Possibly. I'm really not sure. That's good thinking! Anyone willing to try? Lol.

T

tmease1

I had already thought about doing that as well. My reasoning was for root. I used to do that when I had my Infuse a few years ago. I am working twelve hour days for a couple of days and won't feel like messing with my phone too much during that time but sometime in the middle of the week I was already going to try that. I don't see why it would not work. I was just going to flash the firmware and the modem from ml2 on top of mi2. Hell it might just work on mf1 too.

Last edited:

tet1

May 9, 2013

yes i fashed th 4 files ML2 the wifi does not work then i flshed the both MF1 and MI2 > FAIL...so the ML2 when i steup the phone first the wifi working and connected it to my router but if i restart the phone ot turn it off does not working

tet1

May 9, 2013
no way only one way my WiFi working with ML2 4.3 if I restart my phone I have to forget WiFi connected to the router and then restart the phone or off the phone.. even I could not back my phone to MF1 or Mi2 when I flash the phone get fail

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

AntGrant

Jan 28, 2014
About rooting and unlocking the active on 4.3

I have a i537 ml2 but my provider is t-mobile. I have been using gay voip services since I got it. how do i go about modding the firmware and phone mapping? Is there an unlock yet? How do I root it? I have been successful with the iphone but I started with the G-1 and then MyTouch, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, now the S4 Active, and soon the Galaxy Note 3. Oh, Also had a galaxy tab 2. Aside from the original IPhone, Ionly ever bother with the Iphone 4s. Much bigger Android Fan. Linux fan. Open-source Fan.lol So, what do I need to learn. Any book suggestions?

Last edited:

tet1

May 9, 2013
i'm not sure. Wifi still works for me after numerous reboots. Did you factory reset and wipe cache before flashing? That's what i did.

Sent from my samsung-sgh-i537 using xda premium 4 mobile app

yes i did so now i want to back to mf1 but i can't when i flash the phone to mf1 and mi2 get fail only i can flsh the phone to ml2 but the wifi does not work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, guys. I managed to get a hold of the Odin 4.3 ML2 files and put together everything into a single .rar file. Hope you all enjoy! :D

P.S. When mirrors become available, I will add them here.

MD5

22AB5F0835F69624AB47A14C9DC67C75

Mirrors

Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!glNwRTRb!O_ESVf1cyT4J0o5ucJcz0d7fKBBoUF82OOgXacYlKeQ
    Thanks man thelegendary for posted the file on meaga link is perfect

Not a problem, man! Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if I helped ya any!

So I tried out ML2 today, and here's where I'm at:

The bad: I tried a couple of root methods which all failed.

The good: When I flashed it, I didn't install the bootloader. Instead, I flashed MI2 first, and then the files for ML2 except for the BL. I am currently flashing back to MF1 and it seems to be working.

I will see if I can get in contact with anyone and try to figure out a root method, but I can't promise how much time I have to devote to it because I have a lot of stuff going on.

EDIT: Returning to MF1 from ML2 worked. If you are flashing ML2, first make sure that you install the MI2 OneClick, and then flash everything for ML2 except for the bootloader so you can return to MF1.
    There is some thing wrong with the file torrent can't download the file unknown eta

I'm sorry. I will work on the torrent file. I have added a mirror to the OP
    Can you put the MD5 in the OP?

Yepp! Working on it right now. Should be available in about 10 minutes or so.