Guest posters needed at my windows mobile blog

Search This thread

leobox1

Nov 27, 2008
Hi all!

i have a little blog at mywinmo.com.

I plan to write about my favorite hobby, all windows mobile related there ! ( yes i stubbornly refuse to go apple )

While my passion is there, i still have a full time job and i get very tired.

As the blog is already done and i do have some contents there, i do get daily search engine traffic.. well i would love for them to read good stuff, stuff we see here from the experts in XDA.

If you have a passion about all things WM, and you love to write. I hope you can guest post at my blog.

While i cannot offer you any monetary rewards, i can credit your work to you or link to your website / blog.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

( If you have a freeware you want me to introduce, let me know too. Will be most happy to do so if it is indeed useful to all )

Cheers!!!

no guest poster is too simple.. even if you have a simple topic, no problem as long as it is useful for the reader!!!

any interest? even a tiny bit? you can post about your review of your own phones if you like.. that will be good... i hope to hear from you...

Last edited by a moderator:

leobox1

Nov 27, 2008
hi equinoxe i know you are merging but i need to bump this as no one seems to be interested :( you mind?