[3.0.x KERNELS] [ARC] 3.0.8-nAa-03 [6/5/2013] - Unified kernel + CWM Recovery

Search This thread

kemoba

Mar 5, 2006
Mostar
nAa, sorry if this has been asked before, any hope for ION to work on our devices

Last edited:

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
For me wifi disconnect and reconnect sometimes. And i'm always not able to send images with viber and whatsapp (wifi only). Tried with slim bean and moAokp and the problem is still here. Tried with same roms with lupus kernel and image sharing is ok. For the rest no problem with this kernel

Inviato dal mio Xperia Arc S con Tapatalk 2
Me too I can't send any pictures in whatsapp and line is this related to kernel I'm using cm 10
With lupus it send pictures

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4843102

Hi,

im facing a bad issue with this kernel using CM10 FXP 218. Everytime want to activate auto brightness it takes only few minutes until phone crashes and reboots. But afterwards i get into a bootloop i have to stop by removing the battery.
This bootloop continues if i want to boot again and i have to reflash kernel and rom to get it working again.

I hope there is a way to fix this myself or to be fixed in future updates.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

progosu

Jun 12, 2011
it it just me or everything is a lot faster and smoother? the phone is getting really hot quite fast though

tigger360

Nov 9, 2011
Hey people,
@NAA, thanks for this kernel. It makes my fone fly without overclocking.

Guys, I seem to have a problem with offline charging. I tested it and it didn't work. Now, I'm scared to use this kernel incase it runs out of power and then I wont b able to charge it. Any help?

Thanks

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord
Charging is now difrent....when i conect phone to charging it dont turn on led ...

Candy[MAN]

Oct 7, 2009
Orangeville
Hey people,
@NAA, thanks for this kernel. It makes my fone fly without overclocking.

Guys, I seem to have a problem with offline charging. I tested it and it didn't work. Now, I'm scared to use this kernel incase it runs out of power and then I wont b able to charge it. Any help?

I had the same issue. Offline charging was not working. What I did today was I redid my phone from scratch. Wiped system, data and cache...installed CM10.

Offline charging now works. One thing I have noticed, however, is that no matter what battery percentage is, the LED is always RED and the screen image shows the battery low image even though battery may be at 90% charged.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Charging is now difrent....when i conect phone to charging it dont turn on led ...

Is this when phone is booted into the OS or when turned off?

Reactions: tigger360

tigger360

Nov 9, 2011
I had the same issue. Offline charging was not working. What I did today was I redid my phone from scratch. Wiped system, data and cache...installed CM10.

Offline charging now works. One thing I have noticed, however, is that no matter what battery percentage is, the LED is always RED and the screen image shows the battery low image even though battery may be at 90% charged.

Thanks for your advice bit it didn't help. I still can't charge my device while its off. I just get a black screen with the led shining purple and then turning off :(

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for your advice bit it didn't help. I still can't charge my device while its off. I just get a black screen with the led shining purple and then turning off :(

u can charge it on another device or u can buy a battery charger it cost is 1.5 USD as i know and charge the buttery on it until the phone can boot then complete charging with the normal way

Reactions: tigger360

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Preface:
    • This is a custom 3.0.8 kernel developed for Android Jellybean 4.x and build for multiple Sony 2011 devices
    • It is based on CAF kernel and is kept as clean as possible while maintaining working hardware
    • Other Android versions are also bootable, but are not widely tested

Features:
    • Pure CAF 3.0.8 kernel
    • Full hardware support ;)

Defaults:
    • IO scheduler: ROW

Requirements:
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • Fastboot

Install:
    • Backup
    • Download the kernel file for your device from the list that follows and flash it:
      adb reboot bootloader
      fastboot flash boot
      fastboot reboot​
    • Now you should be seeing the coolest kernel boot animation

Downloads:

anzu

Uninstall:
    • Flash back to stock using SUS or flash another kernel

Notes:
    TODO

Sources:
    • The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
    • I accept patches any way possible. Basically I only read pms if they contain some suggestion or patch ;) Credits go to the author obviously

https://github.com/nobodyAtall/msm7x30-3.0.x-nAa

Donate:
    If you are enjoying my work please consider donating:
    Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this device.

Disclaimer:
    I can't be held responsible if this Kernel bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!
    Changelog:

jb_chocolate:
    TODO

ics_chocolate:

3.0.8-nAa-03 (6/5/03) @0f00b041b19c0b4a1eb
    - Rebased on ics_chocolate branch
    - Devices: smultron, coconut, haida, hallon, iyokan, mango, urushi, anzu, satsuma
    - anzu: not undervolting display
    - Increased pmem for hdpi devices
    - leds: hardcode max_current
    - leds: regrant users access to leds' real safe max current
    - anzu: fix ALS
    - cpufreq: ondemand and interactive governor fixes
    - msm7x30: overclocking implementation - performance is greatly improved

3.0.8-nAa-02 (28/4/03) @566249c116bbb
    - Devices: smultron, coconut, haida, hallon, iyokan, mango, urushi, anzu

3.0.8-nAa-01 (23/4/03)
    - Test build for 3.0.8 for community feedback
    - Devices: smultron, coconut, haida

Full feature changelog:
    https://github.com/nobodyAtall/msm7x30-3.0.x-nAa/commits/ics_chocolate-nAa-master
    3.0.8 kernel test for stock

heres the 3.0.8. kernel for stock ICS thanks to nAa and Tkymgr.. put together by TheGreatSega!!

im having issues with the WiFi as i do not understand the ramdisk properly... but if nAa can help me with that.. i can fix that and then video recording,

please test it and tell me what you think!!

http://d-h.st/z8Q
    Hi

Sorry I have not tried to record I just saw that this was the setting for 720p, but for reason using the device for my job i must returned to ICS rom.

Tnx to nobodyAtall for the great job: Good:

720p is not supported on any device. It much wasted ram wihout much gain.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app