[ROM] [WWE] [WM6.5] Windows Mobile 6.5 Clean ROM

Search This thread

delfinmarlon

Oct 21, 2009
I'm getting this message when i try to open Adobe PDF

The file "AdobePDF" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.If the problem persist try reinstalling the or restoring this file.

kioshino

Mar 4, 2008
Thank you, i love this rom,but can you remove all the o2 software,3rd party software and the task manager ? I want to install HTC Taskmanager,but it's only work with HTC Task 1.5 (with no sound bug) and no hope with HTC Task 2.0 or 2.1.

pollomon

Feb 2, 2010
Accelerated sound

I installed this ROM and it works very well. Anyway, there are some problems that I hope can be resolved ...

- All the sound is accelerated
- The camera does not work (the program opens the camera, but it looks black)
- Buttons on my HP rw6815 are exchanged between them

I do not care much on the camera and the buttons, but the sound problem bothers me a lot because I often use the device as an MP3 player ...

Any solution?

kioshino

Mar 4, 2008
I installed this ROM and it works very well. Anyway, there are some problems that I hope can be resolved ...

- All the sound is accelerated
- The camera does not work (the program opens the camera, but it looks black)
- Buttons on my HP rw6815 are exchanged between them

I do not care much on the camera and the buttons, but the sound problem bothers me a lot because I often use the device as an MP3 player ...

Any solution?

You should go to Equalizer,set the EQ to default,cause the EQ is max all at the first time.

searcher12

Feb 21, 2009
Semarang
www.techno-mod.co.nr
is this ROM for Atom Life?

not, tihs is for Atom Pure/Atom only

Thank you, i love this rom,but can you remove all the o2 software,3rd party software and the task manager ? I want to install HTC Taskmanager,but it's only work with HTC Task 1.5 (with no sound bug) and no hope with HTC Task 2.0 or 2.1.

Being cooking :D

makasih banget cuy...
ai lof it...

by the way....
where is the extended.img...?:confused:
can u help..?:)

in ZIP package :D

cOOL....:D
I must try it...:D
ok :D

pollomon

Feb 2, 2010
Accelerated sound

You should go to Equalizer,set the EQ to default,cause the EQ is max all at the first time.

I turn off the equalizer and SRS WOW HD, but I still have the same problem ... I searched in the register of Windows Mobile but can not find anything that would specify the playback speed of audio ...

I temporarily fixed it to play music using a program such as Core Player, which can slow down the audio to 50%, but the alarm sounds and the other is accelerated. And I tell you to use the Tomtom high voice and fast is quite annoying :D

Any solution?

shawn_faleiro

Dec 27, 2009
o2 xda atom installation error 6.5

i was installing windows 6.5 on my o2 xda atom.by pressing camera and restart button.wen files were downloading ..suddendly it gt blanked like.. so i restarted my cell. now its not getting switched on.please do help me.please.

contack me on :shawnlover01@yahoo.co.in or (tel:+919673501393):confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

kioshino

Mar 4, 2008
After 10days using this rom, i have some comment :
1.Plz,fix the wmp 12 core :( Mp3 skipped.
2.Remove All O2 App.
3.I dont want to have HTC task anymore,cause i'm deal with Showcase :D
4.Can we have 4 row per line ?
5.Plz fix Acrobat,or Remove it.
6.Remove Batti program,Clear Temp and all default themes for more Rom Space
7.Plz fix the App Button,i cant find where is torch button ?!
8.Sorry about my English,but if you need help,pm me at hellfire_return@yahoo.com.

Top Liked Posts