Lifeproof

Search This thread

fsupartyboy850

Apr 11, 2014
Crestview
In other news, had this Lifeproof Frè for about a month now and I love it. I've always had name brand cases but this is my first Lifeproof. I'm really impressed with the quality and overall look and functionality. The the protection is second to none. Not to mention the IP-68 rating doubles the phones water resistance. All that said, I didn't mind paying an extra $30 compared to my usual case (otterbox defender). I think it was a great buy.

Sent from my Rooted AT&T Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro.

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Will you have to send you current one back with a warranty claim?

Sent from my Rooted AT&T Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro.

I just talked to life proof and was told this is a known issue and they stopped selling them until they fix it. They will send me a replacement once they figure the echo issue out. Yes I will have to mail it back after I get my new one.

heffe2001

Jun 9, 2010
If they stopped selling them maybe they should take down the ability to order one on their webpage until they have it fixed??

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
If they stopped selling them maybe they should take down the ability to order one on their webpage until they have it fixed??

It was down for awhile. Said "out of stock" i just checked their site now and you can order one now. i just wonder if the ones at best buy have the echo issue. Kind of tired of waiting for cases. lol. I have the otterbox preserver case and i hate it. Flies apart if you drop it from > 5 feet.

Top Liked Posts