I Have cm11 on my lg o1
but im have a problem
when im play games
they work fine
but if i touch the screen
the game be slower
how can im fix that?

Hi,

It's normal, even thought I don't have CM11 installed - due to the ARMv6 processor, some games will play slower especially when you touch the screen (I experience this on stock ROM).

I am not an expert and never done it, but I would recommend overclocking (You can do it directly in CM11). Use caution, however.

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa xD

You've got to be kidding me.
[bold]The first week I got my phone I noticed the touchscreen bug and guess what? I GOOGLE-d it.[/bold]
That's our main hardware issue, our phone's CPU goes crazy on touch, phone simply lags as hell when playing games on touchscreen.

(A dev, Caveman I believe, made a fix to reduce this bug up to 80% when I was on GB and I don't believe anyone implemented his fix in later 4.1+ Roms.)

It's funny, you mixed CM11 with Games xD you shouldn't be able to play a game higher then Flappy Bird on that ROM.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: jayc137

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai

[Bold]The first week I got my phone I noticed the touchscreen bug and guess what? I GOOGLE-d it.[/bold]
That's our main hardware issue, our phone's CPU goes crazy on touch, phone simply lags as hell when playing games on touchscreen.

(A dev, Caveman I believe, made a fix to reduce this bug up to 80% when I was on GB and I don't believe anyone implemented his fix in later 4.1+ Roms.)

It's funny, you mixed CM11 with Games xD you shouldn't be able to play a game higher then Flappy Bird on that ROM.

+1
(Can't believe you typed that much on Oone)
Its not [bold] ;)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Left4DeadMW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[bold]The first week I got my phone I noticed the touchscreen bug and guess what? I GOOGLE-d it.[/bold]

[Bold]The first week I got my phone I noticed the touchscreen bug and guess what? I GOOGLE-d it.[/bold]

+1
    (Can't believe you typed that much on Oone)
    Its not [bold] ;)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk