HTC one max closer to sense 6

Search This thread

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010
Very nice...

Current Device : HTC One MAX / Retired HTC Devices: DNA, Rezound, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Eris

Attachments

• 1398920533363.jpg
    1398920533363.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 286

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
Anyone know if there's a chance motion gestures will come with sense 6? Would be nice to have the double tap to wake feature

Sent from my HTC One Max

Seeing how DT2W works on all Sense 6 builds for M7/T6, I would say that HTC will get it working.
It's also been hinted that all other motion launcher gestures (horizontal and volume for camera) will work as well in the final builds, but do not work now due to kernel incompatibilities.

Reactions: theoretically

RKnight1983

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
Seeing how DT2W works on all Sense 6 builds for M7/T6, I would say that HTC will get it working.
It's also been hinted that all other motion launcher gestures (horizontal and volume for camera) will work as well in the final builds, but do not work now due to kernel incompatibilities.

I have not sure what ROM/ Device you may be runnng, however on NuSense for my One Max it is not working as it even says in the OP.
"Motion Gestures:
These will not work until we have m8 or Sense 6 m7 kernel source to enable them."

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
I have not sure what ROM/ Device you may be runnng, however on NuSense for my One Max it is not working as it even says in the OP.
"Motion Gestures:
These will not work until we have m8 or Sense 6 m7 kernel source to enable them."

Used Ecliptic and NuSense for M7, and DT2W worked fine.
Used NuSense for T6, and I recall DT2W working just fine (gonna have to test this out again)
For some reason DT2W worked despite the lack of motion launch gesture, so while I could double tap to wake the screen, I could not pick up the device, and slide to the right, left, or up to launch anything.

Top Liked Posts