Phone INFO ★Samsung★ - all key info: CSC, Bootloader, Secret Codes, Country of Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Nope. I bought it new under international warranty. BTW, what is the connection bewteen the manufacturing date and the serial number?

Could you post (or send/PM me) the following details:

- All screenshots from the app's main UI.
- The result of the "Refurbishment Check" menu.
- A hi-res picture of the IMEI sticker (on the back of the phone, behind the battery).

I will check and let you know.

Reactions: ze7zez

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Update history:

- v3.4.2: Fixed the 'Device Usage Counters' reading issue on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Now the app can read those counters on Marshmallow (requires root).

- v3.4.1: Fixed and Improved the 'Refurbishment Check' function.

Enjoy.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
New update v3.4.4:

- Added Camera info (in the HARDWARE tab)
- Bug fixed for OTA Update checking (in the FIRMWARE tab)

Enjoy and please feedback.

Reactions: ze7zez

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
New update version 3.4.5:

- Reduced number of full-screen ads.
- Fixed minor issue in the 'Firmware Browser' menu.
- Fixed some translations.

Please update and kindly feedback.

jazzdglass

Jul 19, 2011
Lagos
New update (version 3.4.6):
Fixed CPU Instruction Set (32/64-bit) info.

hi bro? i have been trying to access service menu on my N910v but i cant get there. i am rooted. i am on CM13 ROM, when i navigate to ServiceMode (root) after clicking on it, it shows the pound symbol on the status bar and it dissapears withing 3seconds. but other times when i have granted other apps root and the pound symbol is already there, on clicking service mode on the app does nothing. i need to enable LTE band 3 . help plz

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
hi bro? i have been trying to access service menu on my N910v but i cant get there. i am rooted. i am on CM13 ROM, when i navigate to ServiceMode (root) after clicking on it, it shows the pound symbol on the status bar and it dissapears withing 3seconds. but other times when i have granted other apps root and the pound symbol is already there, on clicking service mode on the app does nothing. i need to enable LTE band 3 . help plz
Plz note that the ServiceMode button was designed to work with stock firmware. There is no guarantee for it to work with a custom firmware.

You can check in the following way:

- Long press the above mentioned button to see the popup menu, you will see 2 codes in the *#XXXXX# format. Remember those 2 codes.
- Then open the Secret Codes menu on the left side, and check if 2 above codes exist in this list.

Let's check and feedback.

jazzdglass

Jul 19, 2011
Lagos
Plz note that the ServiceMode button was designed to work with stock firmware. There is no guarantee for it to work with a custom firmware.

You can check in the following way:

- Long press the above mentioned button to see the popup menu, you will see 2 codes in the *#XXXXX# format. Remember those 2 codes.
- Then open the Secret Codes menu on the left side, and check if 2 above codes exist in this list.

Let's check and feedback.
On long press the service code, I saw two codes, *#27663368378# and *#197328640#. Clicking them didn't change anything. Pound symbol came and went in status bar. And no, the codes were not listed in secret code

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
On long press the service code, I saw two codes, *#27663368378# and *#197328640#. Clicking them didn't change anything. Pound symbol came and went in status bar. And no, the codes were not listed in secret code
The codes are not listed in the Secret Codes menu --> that means your current rom (CM) does not support those codes, that's why the ServiceMode button doesn't work.

You need a stock firmware for it to work.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
New update, v3.4.8:

- Added missing sensors, and added more details about sensor (name, vendor).
- Added 'Note7 Recall Check' button (in the 'Other Tools' menu).
- Some bug fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts