Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Things Needed:-

1.Working Internet Connection on Your Unite 2 :thumbup:

2. Baidu Root app ( Download it from Here http://root.baidu.com/ )

3. Patience :)

Procedure:-

1. Open the Baidu Root app and Click the Blue Coloured Chinese word below The English Word Root... :p

2. Your Data connection should be on..

3. After clicking the blue button Just Wait for sometimes the app will download the proper files for ur device to root it ..

4. After that A green colored text will be appeared on the screen which will contain your Phone model ...

5. And Hurrah! ;) U have rooted your device . Just verify it with the root checker app that your phone rooted or not...

If u have not understood that which button u have to press for rooting your phone see the Image below..

Pls If I helped U hit the thanks button... :D

Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1407695392537.jpg
    1407695392537.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Reactions: austin8912

Nishantkjha

Sep 14, 2013
Realme 5 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

1. Open the Baidu Root app and Click the Blue Coloured Chinese word below The English Word Root... :p

3. After clicking the blue button Just Wait for sometimes the app will download the proper files for ur device to root it ..

4. After that A green colored text will be appeared on the screen which will contain your Phone model ...

5. And Hurrah! ;) U have rooted your device . Just verify it with the root checker app that your phone rooted or not...

If u have not understood that which button u have to press for rooting your phone see the Image below..

How to unroot if I wanted to

promo87

Well, Is it safe for rooting a device with the help of an application because seriously telling I don't trust with the apps and the permission which I have seen alerts me that somewhere something is wrong.

Suhas4961

Sep 4, 2014
Help me in Rooting

I have Completed all the Steps and My Device vil Rebooted also then also if i check in Root Checker its Shows ur Device Dont have Proper Root Access... mine Unite 2 8GB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for sharing
    How to unroot if I wanted to

First off all after rooting ur device just install SuperSU and open it after that go to setting off the app and select full unroot and ur phn will be unrooted... pls if i helped u then hit the thanks button...