Att GS4 stuck in custom screen after reboot

Search This thread

gsr101

Jul 21, 2013
Still think it's an issue with your recovery. Google twrp 2.5.0.2 zip xda and flash that in your current recovery. Then flash your rom and see if you still have the problem

I am already running that version.
So i went in to twrp to fix permissions then it tells me root permissions appear to be lost, fix now....

G

GuestX0019

ok, that's because you are on that rom. do you remember what it was before you starting flashing roms

i only ask because someone was on mf3 and thought they rooted and installed a custom recovery, but they didn't. don't see how that is your issue as you successfully flashed a custom rom. but was curious.

you do wipe system when you wipe prior to flashing a rom?

not sure what your issue is, sorry--:(

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

i didn't know lack of root would keep you from booting--guess so--

back to stock may be answer

or try the reformat of internal card--old things can be on there and mess with new roms

did you try rebooting with no sdcard

gsr101

Jul 21, 2013
ok, that's because you are on that rom. do you remember what it was before you starting flashing roms

i only ask because someone was on mf3 and thought they rooted and installed a custom recovery, but they didn't. don't see how that is your issue as you successfully flashed a custom rom. but was curious.

you do wipe system when you wipe prior to flashing a rom?

not sure what your issue is, sorry--:(

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

i didn't know lack of root would keep you from booting--guess so--

back to stock may be answer

or try the reformat of internal card--old things can be on there and mess with new roms

did you try rebooting with no sdcard

I guess stock it is, should i stay on MDL or update ?

G

GuestX0019

if you update from build mdl to mf3 you will have a locked down bootloader--limited rom selection, no custom recovery or kernels

if you are talking about mdl radio it will be fine to start

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it boots perfectly after flashing the rom, but after i get into the rom and install stuff and then I reboot causes the phone to get stuck on the logo.
    I noticed that there is something wrong with the root permissions.

Try flashing super su in recovery again