Rom doesn't function well, need good xperia z looking replacement

Search This thread

Xplay21

Jan 23, 2014
I've been using the 'Xperia Express Z ICS Rom' made by imputazz lately and i have noticed a lot of bugs and glitches.
1. The keyboard doesn't show up sometimes and i need to force stop the app to get it to work again.
2. while using the browser or playing games if i try to turn the volume down, it takes about 3 - 6 seconds for it to take effect.
3. touchscreen doesn't work half the time while i play games.

Are these problems rom-based?
If not, how can i fix these?
If yes, can you recommend me any other good roms that has the same stock launcher as the xperia z and DO NOT HAVE any of these problems.

harryfokker

Dec 15, 2006
Caracas
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I've been using the 'Xperia Express Z ICS Rom' made by imputazz lately and i have noticed a lot of bugs and glitches.
1. The keyboard doesn't show up sometimes and i need to force stop the app to get it to work again.
2. while using the browser or playing games if i try to turn the volume down, it takes about 3 - 6 seconds for it to take effect.
3. touchscreen doesn't work half the time while i play games.

Are these problems rom-based?
If not, how can i fix these?
If yes, can you recommend me any other good roms that has the same stock launcher as the xperia z and DO NOT HAVE any of these problems.

Which Kernel are you using??,, i dont have any of these problems. I debloated the rom uninstallng timescape and social engine.